Ratings for Dr. Curtis Possia

M y daughters and I have been going to Dr. Possia for years. He has never failed to "fix" whatever problems we've had. One daughter had severe pain that lasted for months with various diagnoses from various docs who just gave pain and other pills. Finally, as a last resort before going to the Mayo Clinic, I suggested she see Dr. Possia. One visit did it! ONE visit! My daughters and I have been going to Dr. Possia for years. He has always "fixed" us. One daughter was suffering extreme pain - saw several docs who made various diagnoses and just prescribed pain and other pills over the course of a few months. As a last resort before going to the Mayo Clinic advised her to see Dr. Possia. One visit did it. ONE visit! We are so appreciative of his care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Thank you for getting me back to work and for your wonderful care. Dr Possia has been treating my husband and myself for years . He never over treats us and never puts us on long term programs. He discharges us when we are fixed and I thank him for his honesty .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

waste time and always late....but heard he was good?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Had two visits with this doctor and on my second visit i believe he took a picture of my rear as he messaged it with his other hand. This was my last and final visit. Very arrogante and rude to is staff

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Possia left me in pain, that he caused, now I suffer daily because of it. I will never go back to him . I value my life. He doesn't care about the patients. Just his fee.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Thank you for your kind care over the past 2decades. I see dr Possia when I need to and he will never over treat me like some I have heard about. He does a lot of therapy with his treatmens and I'm usually good in 3 or 4 treatments. I trust him impeccably treating my family. Thank you for your honesty and professionalism over the years including both a compensation and autopac claim.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

An excellent dr. Nolong term treatment plans like the dr I came from. He treats you to fix your problem as soon as possible. He recently had a family member die and I know he made himself available to family via phone during that mist difficult time. He's been my dr for years when I need him and never change

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

has a wonderful asst at the front desk but it ends there. your visit is more about him then the patient, have you ever had a dr. stop a treatment to answer his cell phone, he did to me. to talk to a family member of all things!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Sometimes we wait at this office, but it is worth it. We wait while people are getting the necessary time with the Doctor rather than being rushed. Dr Possia is a wealth of knowledge and experience. He does not treat anything he does not fully understand and then he refers to appropriate practitioners as required. He diagnosed my fibromyalgia and arthritis before any xray did. Then he referred me for pain meds and massage unlike many Chiros who leave you in pain to gain more income. Now I can be treated and am healing and am able to do exercises to help myself. My son was referred for xrays before he would even touch him, as there was risk of hairline fracture and wrongly diagnosed by physio with SI joint problems. He too is healing now. Dr Possia always leaves his patients in control and does not require any extra appts to meet about insurance or other financial plans to meet the expense of his treatments. With all my pain, I have not had to take out a loan for wellness.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

when I read the comment 2 down it upset me because I too had a horrific experience with Curtis Possia and I have an impeccable work ethic. As long as your treatment goes according to HIS schedule and not your body's own healing schedule you'll be OK. I too saw the way he spoke to his kind receptionist and was appalled and felt for her. It didnt take me long to realize that Dr. Dinosaur needed to get with the times. If you go elsewhere you will notice right away how 1920's his practice is. I am seeing a great chiropractor who diagnosed me PROPERLY because he took his time and was knowlegeable. Yes Dr. Possia sounds knowledgeable but what would I know Im no Dr. I am just thrilled that I am under great care ! As a result of his arrogance it set back my healing and I have been off work intermittently but I am on the right road and feel better than I did before the accident! Just do yourself a favor if its MPI stay clear of him cause he works for them and will be on MPIs side!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011