Ratings for Dr. Curtis Possia

Terrible! Completely ruined my neck, I have been going there for 12 years and I ask for warranty or to fix my neck for one free visit and the secretary laughs in my face... Now that is not professional nor doing your job at all. I understand warranty on a back issue is very uncommon but someone who has been going for life and asks for one thing and this happens? Im lost for words

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Arrogant and texts on his cell during appts. He’s a creep.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

M y daughters and I have been going to Dr. Possia for years. He has never failed to "fix" whatever problems we've had. One daughter had severe pain that lasted for months with various diagnoses from various docs who just gave pain and other pills. Finally, as a last resort before going to the Mayo Clinic, I suggested she see Dr. Possia. One visit did it! ONE visit! My daughters and I have been going to Dr. Possia for years. He has always "fixed" us. One daughter was suffering extreme pain - saw several docs who made various diagnoses and just prescribed pain and other pills over the course of a few months. As a last resort before going to the Mayo Clinic advised her to see Dr. Possia. One visit did it. ONE visit! We are so appreciative of his care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Thank you for getting me back to work and for your wonderful care. Dr Possia has been treating my husband and myself for years . He never over treats us and never puts us on long term programs. He discharges us when we are fixed and I thank him for his honesty .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

waste time and always late....but heard he was good?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Had two visits with this doctor and on my second visit i believe he took a picture of my rear as he messaged it with his other hand. This was my last and final visit. Very arrogante and rude to is staff

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Possia left me in pain, that he caused, now I suffer daily because of it. I will never go back to him . I value my life. He doesn't care about the patients. Just his fee.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Thank you for your kind care over the past 2decades. I see dr Possia when I need to and he will never over treat me like some I have heard about. He does a lot of therapy with his treatmens and I'm usually good in 3 or 4 treatments. I trust him impeccably treating my family. Thank you for your honesty and professionalism over the years including both a compensation and autopac claim.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

An excellent dr. Nolong term treatment plans like the dr I came from. He treats you to fix your problem as soon as possible. He recently had a family member die and I know he made himself available to family via phone during that mist difficult time. He's been my dr for years when I need him and never change

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

has a wonderful asst at the front desk but it ends there. your visit is more about him then the patient, have you ever had a dr. stop a treatment to answer his cell phone, he did to me. to talk to a family member of all things!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015