Ratings for Dr. Janet Grabowski

Dr Grabowski is one of the best pediatrician. On the other hand, her assistant April, is one of the worst. April is not approachable, doesnt know how to smile and doesnt care at all. If you are requesting for something, she is so stiff and most of the time doesnt give you any choice. She is not friendly at all. Take a look at all the comments here and the complaints are all about April.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

April is the WORST assistant ever! Consider switching doctor because of this assistant. It is true that you can barely have a normal conversation with her via phone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Over the past months she's been over booking and waiting over 45 minutes with a baby isn't fun. Switching Drs

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

April needs to go already! She is always so miserable and interrupts me on the phone every time! As for dr grabowski, she is amazing. Best doctor ever! She listens to me and my daughter and knows her so well even though we see her once a year!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

We just saw Dr. Grabowski & staff at the new Manitoba Clinic. The new office is up-to-date & has the most beautiful views of Winnipeg's skyline. April was great with my son, it is always a pleasure to see her. Dr. Grabowski is a wonderful doctor & I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr Grabowski is amazing. She is attentive and always so helpful. Her assistant APRIL though is RUDE and DISMISSIVE!! I cannot believe she is still there. Cant talk to her on the phone she either puts you on hold or makes it obvious that she doesn't care at all!! April, if you dont like your job then get out now!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr.Grabowski is a wonderful physician. She takes the time to ask questions and makes suggestions and truly listen to me and both of my children's health concerns. She is caring and thorough, I am always pleased with her care of my children. I find April to be very professional and efficient and friendly too. I always smile at her and get a smile in return. She always remembers me and my kids.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Great Doctor she is always helpful and understanding

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Great pediatrician! If you can get her to be your babies doctor it is definitely a good decision.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Her Assistant APRIL was a TERRIBLE and RUDE assistant of Dr. Grabowski....She's always on a rush and every time I call them for appointment she always hang and keep you wait for a very long time. It is the WORST EVER. Very Disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017