Ratings for Dr. Eva Smil

Been my doctor for almost 40 years love her and she has been very helpful for me

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Wonderful doctor and receptionist. I don't know what I will do when she retires.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I have gone several times to see Dr Smil with my aging Mother. She does a lot more chatting and friendly stuff than medicine. She has never seemed to me to be on top of medical issues... and her receptionist is a horror to speak to. She also misdiagnosed an uncle of mine. The only reason I continue to see her is that my Mom likes her. This is not medicine she is practicing, it is friendship. But that isn't her job. I agree with the person who says she should retire.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

This Doctor misdiagnose my wife not just once but atleast 3 times. She has been seeing Dr.Smil for more than 5 years. I went with my wife to one of her appointments and she started off being nice and once my wife started explaining her symptoms she quickly turn rude saying that this is all in her head and she should forget about it. my wife has been fighting depression and anxiety for years and Dr.Smil knows this. Yet she tells my wife this is all in your head! is this something you tell a person whos battling mental illness. I kept my mouth shut since shes a doctor. but recently I heard a phone conversation with her and my wife my wife wanted to see if she would fill her prescription like usual. same as before she started talking nicely then proceeded to shout to my wife over the phone. This doctor needs to retire if you cant even talk to your patients properly then dont practice at all. I dont doubt people have good experience with her but 3 misdiagnosing and hearing her shout at my wife TWICE. this Doctor in my eyes is not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

The wait time is a bit over the time limit as posted in the waiting room. But it is the patients that chat up the doctor with other talk that is not related to their visit.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

She will do what you ask her to do and will give you information to help you make an informed decision .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. smil needs to retire! She is a lovely person, but her knowledge is not good anymore. I had a very serious health issue and she miss diagnosed me. She perscribed all the wrong medications , that unfortunately sent me to hospital. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital in very poor health.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She is my family doctor for 30 years. She is the best doctor I had a chance to meet in Canada..

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Eva Smil has been great doctor to our family for twenty five years. Unfortunately her assistant Kathy is very rude woman without people skill. She should be fired or retired ASAP.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr.Smil is great. She knows what she is talking about. Sometimes slow at getting results though which could be due to the front staff and not her. She is usually behind but once your with you you understand why since she takes he time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009