Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Innes

I have been seeing Dr. Innes for several months. He is very easy to talk with and really puts me at ease. With his help I have resolved some issues that have troubled me for quite a while and I feel like a stronger person because of him. Dr. Innes is an intelligent, thoughtful man who seems genuinely concerned with my problems and helps me find my own way to the solutions.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Innes was very easy to see and sounded nice on the phone. I soon came to realize after our first meeting, however that he is awkward and more of a medical doctor who is quick to prescribe medication rather than someone who is interested in finding what is really going on. If you want someone to give you medication without bothering to dig into what's really going on, he's you're man. I had a very odd experience with him too where I asked him about a discrepancy with a bill. My insurance gave me one amount and he sent another so I asked him about it. He became frantic, even shaking, as he insisted that I owed him the amount he sent. At no time did I ever say I wouldn't pay, but was simply curious about the discrepancy. He may work for some people, but it was the worst psychologist/psychiatrist experience I've ever had by far.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Jay B. Innes's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)