Ratings for Dr. Noah Carpenter

I agree with a previous reviewers comments in that he should not be practicing at all. He comes over as a doddering old man and is most unhelpful. He botched my laproscopic surgery and now 3 years later I am still suffering. He saw me at a consultation once and left me sitting in a room for over half an hour while he checked on something. Personally I think he forgot me as I had to go look for him. Do not allow this man anywhere near your body.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr.Carpenter spend's as much time prior to surgery and after as one need's to understand the procedure.One year later - no complaint's!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr Carpenter recently operated on my mother.He saved her life.She had a very extensive procedure.She had a AAA repare with two grafts to her femoral arteries in her legs as well. After several consults with various surgeons, we were extremely fortunate to have the expertise of Dr. Carpenter.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Carpenter did an extraordinary job on the surgery and my father has recovered very well. After the surgery he came to the waiting area and explained the procedure to us and let us know how dad was doing, which instantly lifted a weight off our shoulders. Dr. Carpenter is a very caring and compassionate person. We had a number of concerns/questions regarding his surgery and recovery and he always made the time to explain things to us in a manner that was easy for us to understand. This was very appreciated, especially by my mother, as she was very stressed at the time. He also phoned him at home to see how he was doing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

No bedside manners.It feels like you are wasting his time.Tells family to meet at a certain time and day and doesn t show up not very considerate. He doesn t listen to the patient nor to family members. I would not reccomend him to other people. People roll their eyes when his name is mentioned.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

This man should not be practicing at all! Almost a year ago he did a supposedly simple surgery that was to be done laperscopic I was told that I would go home that day maybe one day in hospital. Well, during surgery he nicked an organ( I read the report) and had to inflate more air into my stomach which made my lungs calapse. DR.C then openned me up to correct the problem. I then spent 10 days in hospital. He put me on ventilin to help the lungs since I ended up with anomina. My body started to shake, I approached him with the problem and he told me it was my "nerves" and he put me on an addictive drug to help the problem. I figured out that it was the ventilin and had it confirmed with my GP. I have been complaining about soreness and bloating around the site since the surgery he did check to see if I had a hernia but said there was nothing but i continued to have problems. After months of complaining he sent me for a CT, I have 2 hernias. He's not touching me again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Supposedly he knows what he is doing. However as the wife of a patient I found him a patronizing idiot. My husband is not out of the woods yet do to a complication that should have been dealt with the first go around. Run away ...!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

I recently had surgery for High Ligation and stripping on the long saphanous vein and the excision of multiple perferation of the left calf, done by Dr. Carpenter. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of care I recieved from both the hospital staff and Dr. Carpenter. I came out of surgery with minimal pain and excellent results. Dr. Carpenter kept me well informed through his knowledge and staff. Great Work Dr. Carpenter and THANK YOU to you and your operating room team of professionals. To anyone faced with the same surgery GO see Dr. Carpenter first or get a referral to see him, he really knows his stuff!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

My Grandfather was under this man's care. Needless to say, after becoming extremely frustrated we asked for a different doctor (who was no better). He had NO bedside manner and death knocked on my grandfather's doorstep too many times. My father in-law also had this Dr. During his surgery they didn't sew him up right inside and poison went throughout his body. I think he's aged 15 years and he was in the hospital for months. This Dr. should NOT be doing the work that he does. There is a shortage of Dr.s in his field - they need to quickly replace him and send him packin'.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

MY SISTER WAS MISDIAGNOSED LAST YEAR FOR A FLUE - TURNS OUT IT WAS A RUPTURED APPENDIX THAT SHE HAD FOR A WEEK - EMERGENCY KEPT SENDING HER HOME - DR CARPENTER WAS THERE THE LAST TIME SHE WENT INTO EMERGENCY AND OPERATED IMMEDIATELY - SHE IS FORTUNATE TO BE ALIVE. THE POSIN THESE OTHER DR'S LET BUILD IN HER BODY WAS SO BAD HER SCARS ARE HORRENDUS, BUT HAD TO BE MADE TO REMOVE ALL THE POISIN.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007