Ratings for Dr. Richard Stillwater

He saved my hearing as a child...he was an amazing doctor and person. God has a special angel in him. You will be missed Dr Stillwater.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Very sad to see he has passed away this past week. He was a very nice, kind, soul. I send my sympathies to his family. RIP

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

ive been going to dr.stillwater since i was a baby. he's done all my surgeries and i love him. he's always helpful and caring and always listens to what my concerns may be. he's always fit me in even if i didn't have an appointment. when he does leave he'll be greatly missed!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Terrible doctor. Rude, condescending and wants to et you out of his office quickly.I asked for Cat scans and other tests for my sinus problems. He declined it. I have stopped going to him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

saw Dr Stillwater for 2 years for a chronic sore, hoarse throat. He would give me different reasons for my problems whenever I saw him. He gave me antibiotics because he thought I had an infection. He would never do any scope. The last time I saw him I told him I was having problems with acid reflux, he said that was causing my sore throat. He was always guessing what was wrong. I did see another ENT doctor who did a scope but he did not know what was wrong. Yes it is my acid reflux that is the cause of my throat problems, but after 2 years of seeing DR. Stillwater and telling him about my acid reflux I know now what the cause is. He could not figure it out himself. Yes he should retire, he is out of touch with medicine.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I went to this doctor for most of my childhood. I was born ith a cleft palate and had many nose, ear and throat problems growing up. He did everyone of my ear surgeries. He is a wonderful man who I appreciate very much. Thanks DR.Stillwater. - SKT

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

This Doctor is rude, unprofessional and feels entitled to be that way. He doesn't care when he causes discomfort to me and I will not see hime again...I want a new specialist!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

TIME TO RETIRE. MIS DIAGNOSED MY MOTHER. HE SAID NOTHING WRONG WITH HER, PROBLEMS DUE TO OLD AGE. SHE IS ON ANTIBIOTICS NOW FOR A SINUS INFECTION, EAR INFECTION AND THROAT INFECTION!!!! DON'T GO TO THIS GUY !!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

This man is impatient, impersonal, and condescending. He doesn't want to take the time to talk with his patients, explain things, or answer questions.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

He was exactly on time for the scheduled appointment and directed me to a swivel chair. He then examined my areas of concern and took 2 samples which I was directed to take to the clinic downstairs and an xray. He seemed very knowledgable and concerned about my health. 2 thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Richard Stillwater's Credentials

• University of Manitoba Department of Medicine (Grad. 1957)

Healthnet