Ratings for Dr. Sherif Malek

Dr malek is not only a geriatric doctor I've been a patient of his for a few years and now I'm 20. He is honestly an amazing doctor. I've tried to find a doctor who specializes in internal medicine/family but none of them were up to par. I don't mind seeing a geriatric doctor as long as the care is right, and it is at malek medical. The only issue that I have is with the receptionists but I've learned to look past it. So if your looking for a great doctor this is him!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Great doctor treated me with extreme care, v. knowledgeable, Precise diagnosis and treatment,always right first time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

This doctor is the most knowledgeable doctor I know. His diagnosis is right on the money all the time. He has cured a friend of mine from an ailment that no other doctor was able to figure out.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Sherif Malek's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=442299'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=442299'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014