Ratings for Dr. Susan Fair

If I hadn't pushed & pushed & pushed for a biopsy who knows how far advanced my cancer would have been. I kept telling her that something was wrong & she refused to listen to me & would keep telling me that it was something completely different (even tho none of my symptoms matched her diagnosis). She FINALLY agreed to send me to a specialist and once the cancer diagnosis came back positive, she phoned me at home and had the nerve to say, "isn't it a good thing I sent you for a biopsy". I've never seen her again!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I have been seeing her for years. I do find her rushed but if I come with a list of items I want to talk about, she will address each one. There was one instance where I found her to be over precautious and freaked me out for nothing. But I would rather that then the other extreme.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

My doctor is very professional, very knowledgable, compassionate and takes on patient load that your would almost always are able to get on the day you call. I would give her a 5/5.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Fair has been my doctor for more than 20 years. She has always been very attentive and caring. She is very knowledgeable and has never ignored any of my health concerns. She is also the doctor for my two daugthers. They adore her. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor in all these years!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

I have seen Dr Fair for quite awhile and have always been happy with the care she has provided. I find that she is always on time and when I get in the waiting room there is maybe one other person there. I have been able to make appointments on short notice (1 week) except for physicals which usually take 6 months

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

ihave been a patient of her's since her internship. not all blame goes on the doctor...participate in your own health care! when the nurse asks what are you coming for explain all, do not wait and then try to add things at the last minute to your appointment.this is why people run late...she does the best that she can with the patients that she has.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

I will never see her as a patient someone I knew pass away because she never took the time to send her for the proper tests and was misdiagnosed and pass away. Shame on you Dr. Fair!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006