Ratings for Dr. Hemmal S. Kothary

Dr. Kothary is very caring and empathetic. He has treated my mother, who after 30 years of marriage found herself in divorce court. To say the least this situation drove her into his office for physically related illnesses however, he took time with her and didn't just prescribe pills. He suggested counseling, which was the right medicine. 15 years later he correctly diagnosed her heart condition & promptly referred her to a cardiologist. Currently, he is now caring for my mother and Alzheimer's. --- My husband appreciates Dr. Kothary as he does not like traditional medicine. My husband would rather find a natural alternative (herbs) than popping pills. Dr. Kothary is wonderful and balanced. He suggested a combination of herbs for my husbands Thyroid issues. When this did not work he placed him on Armour Thyroid which not a synthetic medicine. My husband's condition has improved and to say the least he trusts Dr. Kothary implicitly. I highly recommend Dr. Kothary.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Kothary has excellent bedside manners. He showed interest in my medical concerns and assured the best care possible. There has been times that he followed up with a telephone call to check on my status. The reason that I left his practice is because his location was not convenient.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Hemmal S. Kothary's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp