Ratings for Dr. Paul Strauss

Amazing doctor, very attentive and thorough, makes you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

THrough all 3 pregnancies he was amazing. Helped me to understand what was going on. Listened to me (even when I was crazy sounding). Seriously couldn't ask for a better ob!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Strauss has been wonderful through my whole pregnancy. He takes the time to answer any questions I have and not once have I waited a long time in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I saw Dr Strauss for the first time today. He was very good at explaining everything, the possible outcomes of the tests and the follow-up. He answered all questions in detail including the pros and cons. A five star doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I saw Dr. Strauss with an urgent situation.. I have a bit of an issue with doctors, but both my husband and I were just blown away on my first visit with how amazing he was. I wish I could have all doctors be like him. So comforting, understanding, and full of advice that's best for you, not just what a chart says. Truly, one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Worst Doctor ever. Rushed my surgery hit a blood vessel. Dr. Strauss put a mirena in me and I had a very bad reaction to it. He should have taken it out but did not . I was told by new doctor that if u have cysts you should never have a merena in you . The device was suppose to prevent cysts instead it grew them and then they burst I ended up so sick I had to go to emergency and they took out the merena but I have continued t.,o be sick from this device I now have RA and from what I read this can be a side effect from the merena . I caution all women be careful before listening to the advice of dr Strauss . My life is horrible now and it all started with his bad surgery and the merena.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I recently had a Letz Cervix Procedure done and was honestly scared. He made me feel very calm and walked me through the procedure before and during. He was extremely professional, and very kind. I hope he stays in the business for awhile as he is fantastic. His receptionist is awesome as well. I hope that everyone can get him as their gynecologist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Strauss was my obgyn for my first baby and is now with me for my second. He has excellent bedside manners, answers all questions and is very professional. The receptionist has always been friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Strauss for a few years now and i must say that he has always been professional, knowledgeable with a great bed side manner. Receptionist has always been helpful and kind. I am lucky to have such a great team involved in my care!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

My husband and I recently saw Dr. Strauss to aid us with fertility....he was absolutely wonderful to us and very comforting and reassuring to our situation giving us lots of hoe for our future family. He's very eager to start the process and not once rushed us with answers...he made sure we understood everything that is going to be happening. Thank you so very much for the comfort and understanding with our situation. Wish I could see him for all health concerns! Great bed side manner. Receptionist was pleasant and welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016