You may also like

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Great Dr, delivered my first child felt very comfortable

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was nervous going in for my first visit for a procedure, but the staff made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. Dr. Strauss explained the entire procedure to me, answered all of my questions and even talked to me through each step. I was very pleased with my visit and would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr Strauss is amazing! He talked me through a very scary situation and I never felt rushed. His receptionist can be ok depending on the day. Regardless, I'd highly recommend Dr Strauss to anyone! His bedside manner is unmatched!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Makes me feel very comfortable at my visits, very friendly and engaging. Tells you all your options and explains everything in depth and answers all your questions. He's great at educating!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I don't know where to start!!! By far the best doctor that I have seen to date. I have had Dr. Strauss as my doctor for both pregnancies and could not be happier. He is kind, approachable and professional. When in the room with him for an appointment he makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has, never rushes and never leaves you with any unanswered questions. I appreciate how straightforward he is with presenting your options, risks etc and takes time to discuss any concerns you have. I would expect a fantastic staff for a fantastic doctor and that is EXACTLY what you get. The girls in the office are so friendly and professional. Best practice overall , that I have ever been to. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Strauss was amazing. I was lucky enough to have him as my obstetrician for both of my pregnancies and he delivered my first daughter. He was kind and warm, made sure we didn't leave his office if he thought we were unsure of anything he said and he was just an all around fantastic DR. Great experiences and will recommend him to anyone i talk to who is having children.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Strauss is a fantastic doctor, so genuine and knowledgeable. He always makes my husband i feel comfortable. He is always on time and it's always a pleasant experience. We highly recommend him! Michelle has also been nothing but supportive and caring. Great doctor for sure!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Paul Strauss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is amazing .We now have a beautiful daughter . I appreciate all he has done and his professionalism"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr, delivered my first child felt very comfortable "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was nervous going in for my first visit for a procedure, but the staff made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. Dr. Strauss explained the ent..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing! He talked me through a very scary situation and I never felt rushed. His receptionist can be ok depending on the day. Regardless, I'd hig..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Makes me feel very comfortable at my visits, very friendly and engaging. Tells you all your options and explains everything in depth and answers all your questi..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing doctor. Kind, down to earth and always makes people feel they are heard, and safe. Would recommend!!!"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where to start!!! By far the best doctor that I have seen to date. I have had Dr. Strauss as my doctor for both pregnancies and could not be happ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss was amazing. I was lucky enough to have him as my obstetrician for both of my pregnancies and he delivered my first daughter. He was kind and warm, ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is a fantastic doctor, so genuine and knowledgeable. He always makes my husband i feel comfortable. He is always on time and it's always a pleasant ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him. He has long hours but is more than willing to make time to answer any questions you might have. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is so wonderful! He makes difficult situations tolerable and his bedside manor is the best of any doctor I have met!"

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing!!! No better Dr out there, he helped me with two pregnancy's and always made me feel at ease. "

July 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.lennondentistry.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1P1" to "01801". Address has been updated from "None" to "620 Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17819351630".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is a great doctor. He made me feel very comfortable not only in the office but about my health issues. He is very knowledgeable and gently, and his ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Strauss is an amazing doctor and really truly cares for his patients. I am so happy I was referred to him. This man takes the time, is gentle, and answer..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing. I had some health issues however with his help I managed to have a healthy baby. He is truly amazing!!"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss was very helpful! he sat and answered AAAALLL my questions. My appointment was long because i had so many but he never made me feel rushed or like i..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss provided excellent service at Cambridge Memorial. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Our only complaint is that his office staff appear to be nonex..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is the most amazing Dr with compassion, caring and general concern for his patients. After a difficult delivery we knew we were in good hands and tru..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and compassionate! You can tell that Dr. Strauss truly loves what he's doing"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly feel like you are in good hands and always breaks down info into terms that you can understand."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is truly an angel. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and always very pleasant. Dr Strauss takes his time with you, answers all questions..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing!! His receptionist is hit and miss with her attitude."

November 25, 2014