Ratings for Dr. Paul Strauss

I saw Dr. Strauss with an urgent situation.. I have a bit of an issue with doctors, but both my husband and I were just blown away on my first visit with how amazing he was. I wish I could have all doctors be like him. So comforting, understanding, and full of advice that's best for you, not just what a chart says. Truly, one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Worst Doctor ever. Rushed my surgery hit a blood vessel. Dr. Strauss put a mirena in me and I had a very bad reaction to it. He should have taken it out but did not . I was told by new doctor that if u have cysts you should never have a merena in you . The device was suppose to prevent cysts instead it grew them and then they burst I ended up so sick I had to go to emergency and they took out the merena but I have continued t.,o be sick from this device I now have RA and from what I read this can be a side effect from the merena . I caution all women be careful before listening to the advice of dr Strauss . My life is horrible now and it all started with his bad surgery and the merena.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I recently had a Letz Cervix Procedure done and was honestly scared. He made me feel very calm and walked me through the procedure before and during. He was extremely professional, and very kind. I hope he stays in the business for awhile as he is fantastic. His receptionist is awesome as well. I hope that everyone can get him as their gynecologist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Strauss was my obgyn for my first baby and is now with me for my second. He has excellent bedside manners, answers all questions and is very professional. The receptionist has always been friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Strauss for a few years now and i must say that he has always been professional, knowledgeable with a great bed side manner. Receptionist has always been helpful and kind. I am lucky to have such a great team involved in my care!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

My husband and I recently saw Dr. Strauss to aid us with fertility....he was absolutely wonderful to us and very comforting and reassuring to our situation giving us lots of hoe for our future family. He's very eager to start the process and not once rushed us with answers...he made sure we understood everything that is going to be happening. Thank you so very much for the comfort and understanding with our situation. Wish I could see him for all health concerns! Great bed side manner. Receptionist was pleasant and welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

AMAZING! After seeing a different OBGYN and having a bad experience I was nervous, but trusted the reviews. They were bang on, Dr. Strauss is an amazing Doctor, kind, didn't feel rushed, very thorough and most importantly he made me feel comfortable. The receptionist was so kind and the clinic is so nice. I am just so very impressed with this place and so happy that I was able to get in to see Dr. Strauss. I just can not even express in words how great this experience was. if I could give more stars I would. AMAZING. Thank you Dr. Strauss for being awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. I wish I could see him for everything in my life. He answers my questions before they are even asked and never makes me feel rushed. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Love Dr. Strauss! Always makes you feel comfortable and really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

very informative and personable, will be seeing him again for my next pregnancy. he provides consultations for cambridge midwives; also wonderful to work with. he managed the last few weeks of my pregnancy and monitored my umbilical cord dysfunction, and my son was delivered safely.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Paul Strauss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Strauss with an urgent situation.. I have a bit of an issue with doctors, but both my husband and I were just blown away on my first visit with how am..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor ever. Rushed my surgery hit a blood vessel. Dr. Strauss put a mirena in me and I had a very bad reaction to it. He should have taken it out but did..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a Letz Cervix Procedure done and was honestly scared. He made me feel very calm and walked me through the procedure before and during. He was ext..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss was my obgyn for my first baby and is now with me for my second. He has excellent bedside manners, answers all questions and is very professional. T..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Strauss for a few years now and i must say that he has always been professional, knowledgeable with a great bed side manner. Receptioni..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I recently saw Dr. Strauss to aid us with fertility....he was absolutely wonderful to us and very comforting and reassuring to our situation givi..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING! After seeing a different OBGYN and having a bad experience I was nervous, but trusted the reviews. They were bang on, Dr. Strauss is an amazing Docto..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love this doctor. I wish I could see him for everything in my life. He answers my questions before they are even asked and never makes me feel rus..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Strauss! Always makes you feel comfortable and really knows his stuff!"

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very informative and personable, will be seeing him again for my next pregnancy. he provides consultations for cambridge midwives; also wonderful to work with. ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is amazing .We now have a beautiful daughter . I appreciate all he has done and his professionalism"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr, delivered my first child felt very comfortable "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was nervous going in for my first visit for a procedure, but the staff made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. Dr. Strauss explained the ent..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing! He talked me through a very scary situation and I never felt rushed. His receptionist can be ok depending on the day. Regardless, I'd hig..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Makes me feel very comfortable at my visits, very friendly and engaging. Tells you all your options and explains everything in depth and answers all your questi..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing doctor. Kind, down to earth and always makes people feel they are heard, and safe. Would recommend!!!"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where to start!!! By far the best doctor that I have seen to date. I have had Dr. Strauss as my doctor for both pregnancies and could not be happ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss was amazing. I was lucky enough to have him as my obstetrician for both of my pregnancies and he delivered my first daughter. He was kind and warm, ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is a fantastic doctor, so genuine and knowledgeable. He always makes my husband i feel comfortable. He is always on time and it's always a pleasant ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him. He has long hours but is more than willing to make time to answer any questions you might have. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is so wonderful! He makes difficult situations tolerable and his bedside manor is the best of any doctor I have met!"

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing!!! No better Dr out there, he helped me with two pregnancy's and always made me feel at ease. "

July 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.lennondentistry.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1P1" to "01801". Address has been updated from "None" to "620 Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17819351630".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is a great doctor. He made me feel very comfortable not only in the office but about my health issues. He is very knowledgeable and gently, and his ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Strauss is an amazing doctor and really truly cares for his patients. I am so happy I was referred to him. This man takes the time, is gentle, and answer..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing. I had some health issues however with his help I managed to have a healthy baby. He is truly amazing!!"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss was very helpful! he sat and answered AAAALLL my questions. My appointment was long because i had so many but he never made me feel rushed or like i..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss provided excellent service at Cambridge Memorial. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Our only complaint is that his office staff appear to be nonex..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is the most amazing Dr with compassion, caring and general concern for his patients. After a difficult delivery we knew we were in good hands and tru..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and compassionate! You can tell that Dr. Strauss truly loves what he's doing"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly feel like you are in good hands and always breaks down info into terms that you can understand."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strauss is truly an angel. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and always very pleasant. Dr Strauss takes his time with you, answers all questions..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Strauss is amazing!! His receptionist is hit and miss with her attitude."

November 25, 2014