Ratings for Dr. Paul Strauss

doctor strauss is the best specialist I ever been too, very understanding and accommodating.He is my OB for over 20 years delivered both my kids and couple of other surgeries. great listener great manners.I am very lucky to get a referral from my GP years ago. his front desk staff are amazing as well.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

excellent doctor who explains everything he does and takes the time to speak and listen to you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Strauss is wonderful and so is his staff. However, if you are having a surgery done and must spend more than a day at Cambridge Memorial Hospital , I strongly recommend finding a doctor who practices elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was nervous that he would be a little old school as my mother had him deliver my sister. He is so incredibly knowledgable and up to date! He makes me feel very comfortable and I've never felt rushed through my appointments. Would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Great doctor. LOt's of patience. He listens doesn't rush you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Strauss is an excellent Dr. He takes his time to explain everything clearly, he listens and is very patient and kind. I never feel rushed. I am blessed to have such a Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have seen Dr. Strauss for many years - he is sometimes hard to get in to see in a timely fashion but overall a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

What an awesome doctor he is. Very good at listening and answering your questions and reassuring you. You can tell he knows what he's doing and it makes you feel at ease. He was my Ob for my first pregnancy and unfortunately he didn't get to deliver me because I delivered 15 minutes before his arrival time... But he made sure to come in to congratulate me and see if I had any concerns or questions even though the other doctor was still there with me. Wish we had more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Strauss is doing a great job at making me feel comfortable through my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Exellent doctor, very patient and understanding in explaining things to you with regards to pregnancy. provided excellent follow up care after an emergency c section was required for the birth of our first daughter!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016