Ratings for Dr. David Horne

Best doctor ever! Kind, smart, helpful. We were so sorry when he left.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had! Caring, knowwledgable, quick to take action, and a good sense of humor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

best doctor I've ever had, my family agrees. Great sense of humour, compassionate, kind and wonderful with children. Non-judgmental and great at putting you at ease. Goes above and beyond time and time again

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

amazing doctor who saved my life!!!compassionate, kind and very knowledgable!! he is the best!! I consider myself very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

You Know he is wonderful. I wish he was my doctor. or at lest my daughterS!!When my daughter was born she had trouble with her arm....womans hospital doctors couldn't give me an answer of what it was....broken collar bone in a newborn??? I "accidently" got her in to dr.horne thru the walk in and he knew right off the bat what her issue was.....never heard of it before but once he said the name (erbs palsy) everything fell into place with the other doctors. believe it or not but winnipeg doc's were telling me to do everything totally wrong...like pin her arm to her sleeper, and dr.horne knew the exact steps to take to make her good as new!!! Shes 100% better now and 4yrs old but.....anyways he's GRRRREAT! (AND CUTE TOO!!!!) P.S also had him once in the ER---- A+++ to him!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Horne as your family Dr. don't let him go. My family has been seeing Dr. Horne for 6 or 7 years. He has been the most compassionate person I have ever met. My boys love him, his knowledge and manner is beyond reproach. Thank you Doc, for all your help and advice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

I have not met Dr. Horne yet. However my 77 year old father is a patient of his.He has not handled my fathers illness well at all. My father has been in the ER twice in the last 30 days with a heart problem.I will be trying to contact him tomorrow, to get things moving. 01/20/08

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Horne is awesome! I had my son the week he was to leave for his little girls surgery. He showed up even though he was brutally tired, (it was 6am on his day off). I always feel very confident that I am taken care of when I leave his office. (See you soon for my 4th babies prenatal appointments!)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

I really like Dr. Horne. He is my children's doctor. He has always taken time to explain things to me, and actually talks to my very young children. They love going to the doctor. We have a very good doctor-patient relationship for a couple of reasons. I come in prepared for an appointment, it isn't just about him talking at me, I do my homework, and come with intelligent questions . He takes the time to explain things and even shows me diagrams. I'm straight forward with him, while being kind(it IS possible). He doesn't take chances-if he thinks there might be a problem even there most likely isn't one, he'll still send you for tests.I think if you go into his office pro active about your health and not as a victim waiting to be catered to you will have an excellent experience. He will come off as rude if you want to be pampered. He's very straight forward. If you don't mind that in a doctor, and you can stand your ground, you WILL have a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Extemely efficient doctor, extremely knowlagable, easy to talk to, have had nothing but the greatest of satisfaction. Is very concerned with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007