Ratings for Dr. Phillipa Kellen

She's a fine doctor, very professional and knows her stuff. I have , however, never Waited less than 45 minutes in her waiting room. Give yourself lots of time if you are coming to see this doctor.. or bring a book,

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Kellen is an excellent practitioner. She is knowledgeable and always takes the time to ensure I get the right care. She is very proficient and professional with problem diagnosis, treatment, and surgical procedures. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This was my first time to see Dr. Kellen. After hearing all the negative reviews beforehand I didn't know what to expect, but I tend to take others comments with a grain of salt. Thank goodness as I found the whole experience, from start to finish, very positive. My questions were answered, I received a treatment plan and I'm to follow-up at a later date. What more can you ask for? If it was short, it's because I didn't need to spend anymore time there. Thanks Dr. Kellen and the team.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kellan offered me two options for treatment. One covered by MB medical, one not. I chose the option covered by MB medical and am thrilled with the results. I was very impressed by her "bedside manner", and her knoweldge. Whenever I go to ANY doctor, I always take a book and get comfortable. No amount of time matters when I know that I may have to wait because she doesn't cut an appointment short in order to get the next one in. Questions were answered and if she spent time with patients ahead of me, then I feel she won't rush me out either. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Always book the first appointments of the day and we always have to wait!!!! 20 mins sitting here now and we are the only patients here. She is NEVER EVER on time. No respect for her patients time or schedules what so ever....look elsewhere and stay away from here!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This is the second time I had to see Dr Kellen. This time I was very unimpressed for waiting 1 1/4 hr to see the Dr. On the other hand, more than grateful that I received a cancellation appointment. Dr Kellen approached my issue in a very professional and kind manner. We chatted while she was doing what she had to do. People, these specialists are not there for a popularity contest. Don't be so negative and give these professional people some gratification for the job that they do. . More than pleased with Dr Kellen, Thank you for your time and expertise and knowledge!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had my first appointment today, had a great experience. From what I have heard of this doctor and Manitoba clinic I was expecting to be here all day - wait time and appointment time was all within thirty minutes. It was a short appointment but helpful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very rude. Very "snarky" when speaking to you. She appears like there is a life-long chip on her shoulder. She treats you like you have interrupted her in the middle of something important & you are nothing but common scruff. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I like how many negative comments there are, and at the very end "great improvement over my previous dermatologist" lol, all dermatologists must be a-h!!! I was thinking of going to one but this does not make me confident in getting any help at all. Dr. Kellen! good read!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Waited an hour and then the same experience as most others. Felt she was in a rush and I was in her office for all of 4 minutes. You have to fill out all these forms ahead of time but she asks no questions when you see her. As you have just handed it to the receptionist when you arrive, I'm sure she doesn't even see the forms. They should have you send them in ahead of time and then possibly someone would look at them.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015