Ratings for Dr. Phillipa Kellen

Much better dermatologists out there. Long wait, stands over you like you are wasting her time and overall does not really know too much about skin. She wants you in and out as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Office staff is rude and unprofessional . Waiting times around 45-60 minutes. Also they never call for confirmation or reminder of appointments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She's a fine doctor, very professional and knows her stuff. I have , however, never Waited less than 45 minutes in her waiting room. Give yourself lots of time if you are coming to see this doctor.. or bring a book,

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Kellen is an excellent practitioner. She is knowledgeable and always takes the time to ensure I get the right care. She is very proficient and professional with problem diagnosis, treatment, and surgical procedures. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This was my first time to see Dr. Kellen. After hearing all the negative reviews beforehand I didn't know what to expect, but I tend to take others comments with a grain of salt. Thank goodness as I found the whole experience, from start to finish, very positive. My questions were answered, I received a treatment plan and I'm to follow-up at a later date. What more can you ask for? If it was short, it's because I didn't need to spend anymore time there. Thanks Dr. Kellen and the team.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kellan offered me two options for treatment. One covered by MB medical, one not. I chose the option covered by MB medical and am thrilled with the results. I was very impressed by her "bedside manner", and her knoweldge. Whenever I go to ANY doctor, I always take a book and get comfortable. No amount of time matters when I know that I may have to wait because she doesn't cut an appointment short in order to get the next one in. Questions were answered and if she spent time with patients ahead of me, then I feel she won't rush me out either. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Always book the first appointments of the day and we always have to wait!!!! 20 mins sitting here now and we are the only patients here. She is NEVER EVER on time. No respect for her patients time or schedules what so ever....look elsewhere and stay away from here!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This is the second time I had to see Dr Kellen. This time I was very unimpressed for waiting 1 1/4 hr to see the Dr. On the other hand, more than grateful that I received a cancellation appointment. Dr Kellen approached my issue in a very professional and kind manner. We chatted while she was doing what she had to do. People, these specialists are not there for a popularity contest. Don't be so negative and give these professional people some gratification for the job that they do. . More than pleased with Dr Kellen, Thank you for your time and expertise and knowledge!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had my first appointment today, had a great experience. From what I have heard of this doctor and Manitoba clinic I was expecting to be here all day - wait time and appointment time was all within thirty minutes. It was a short appointment but helpful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very rude. Very "snarky" when speaking to you. She appears like there is a life-long chip on her shoulder. She treats you like you have interrupted her in the middle of something important & you are nothing but common scruff. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016