Ratings for Dr. Scot B. Scheffel

Dr Scheffel seems to have a good grasp of his field. He was able to quickly diagnose my issue, however, he could not communicate what I was supposed to do about it. The orthopedic doctor Scheffel sent me to in his same building, did not provide any insight either. It took yet another orthopedic doctor in a different office to help me with my diagnosis. After much time and money spent, I should have gone to the third doctor in the first place. Dr Scheffel speaks very quickly and frankly, not as though he is talking to an actual human being who might want to understand their condition. I was very disappointed in the time Dr Scheffel took to explain my condition to as well as the lack of any emotion, I almost felt as though I was talking to a robot. While I appreciate professionalism from all doctors, Dr Scheffel was definitely missing the human element, not to mention skill to treat a patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

DOCTORS ARE FRIENDLY BUT THE STAFF HAS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I DONT KNOW WHY I KEEP GOING BACK I GUESS CUZZ ITS CLOSE TO HOME, STAFF MARVIN AND SHELLY ARE RUDE LIKE IF THEY ARE BIG TIME CEO'S ANY QUESTIONS ASKED THEY CANT GIVE YOU A DEFINITE ANSWER ONLY MAYBES. CONTACT LENSES TAKE FOREVER TO ORDER. PRICES ARE HIGH ON FRAMES AND FITTING FEES. THEY WIL SUPRISE YOU WITH A BILL FOR FEES AT THE END OF YOUR EXAM. JUST GIVING PEOPLE A HEADS UP.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Scot B. Scheffel's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental