Ratings for Dr. Christopher Blair

This doctor is an incompentent JERK. His staff is nosey with personal questions both when booking the appointment, when you arrive and again BEFORE you even get to see the doctor. He does NOT listen well to patients and does not have a good bedside manner. He prescribes medication without listening to patient backgrounds OR knowing side effects to what he prescribes. He did this for me with a medication that could have cost me my unborn child. Thankfully I read the info. with it BEFORE ever taking it. When I addressed concerns I had about these things with him he became rude and hostile and told me to go find someone else for a doctor because this was not the type of medicine he practiced. I would NEVER recommend this doctor for anyone and do not feel he should even be practicing medicine at all. He is rude, arrogant and a bad listener to the patient. When as a patient I did get anything said about a diagnosis he dismissed it and said his cure is exercise. AVOID this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Christopher Blair's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Coppell, TX