Ratings for Dr. Jan Goodwin

We absolutely adore Dr. Goodwin. She's been pivotal for our small little family during some tough times. Sometimes you wait a bit, but that's often because of the time and care she's putting into each patient and so it's worth it. Greatly appreciate her, coming from a series of Doctor's who meant well but weren't great coming up with solutions that worked for all parties.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

hateful and rude, dont like her at all! doesn't listen and thinks shes always right

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Worst experience ever. Dr Goodwin was the most dismissive, condescending physician I have ever seen. She told me I was wrong, didn't care to explain why and became incredibly defensive when I asked for further understanding. She then opened the door while I was still speaking. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Excellent doctor, listens well, well educated, makes decisions based on facts.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very Condescending and nothing but a pill pusher. I think she gets commission on naperson or naproxen.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Family doctor for 15 years and she is terrible. My whole family had her and we all have sense left. Be prepared to wait over and hour after you scheduled appointment. As well as deal with an outdated doctor who couldn't care less.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Rudest most judgemental Pysician I have ever encountered. Went in to see about uncontrollable scratching causing a skin infection on 15 Nov 2016. The visit was an interogation. Told me to "stand up", glanced at the problem, told me to "sit down" and I momentarily paused to check behind me to make sure where I was sitting and was yelled at "sit down!!!!". Doctor Goodwin gets mad when being asked questions or concerns by the patient, was mad at me because I did not like dermatologists and asked me "what do you want me to do?" was cutting me off when I had concerns about overuse of hydrocortisone in the prescription that was written and finally said "do you want it or not?" To add insult to injury the pharmacy told me I was right to be concerned about the prescribed medication based on my past use which I had unsuccessfully tried to convey during my appointment. If your reading this Doctor Goodwin I have included the date of the visit and my name and you may contact me at your convienience if you disagree with this review. Kind regards Michael

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Id rather see a vet then go back to this terrible excuse of a GP

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Jan has been there for me through a lot and I am very grateful to have her in my life

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

She is awesome to talk with, Dr J takes the time that is needed for excellent care. I don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016