Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Harrop

Dr Harrop has been a true professional in all his dealings with me and my family. I'm personally waiting for a reply to a phone call request...It's been a few days, but I'd rate his voicemail as excellent because it began with a very stern and abrupt "STOP!.."then his familiar tone re-merged, a funny voicemail message in keeping with his "quirky "character :-). Dr Harrop is a very amusing character as well as an astute and robust advocate for the Catholic Ministry. My Dad was a patient of his for many years and until his accidental drowning. At that difficult time Dr Harrop was astounding.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Very kind. Very professional. He carefully listed to my concerns and gave me excellent advice.

Submitted September 3, 2011

This man should NOT be a psychiatrist! Instead of providing me with care, he made worse my condition. I also am very happy this man did not win the mayor's race...he's only out for money...stay away from this man!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

This is one of the worst around. He does not care for patients and is notorious in the community for his lack of professional ethics. He has been fined for kickbacks from the insurance industry for discharging patients early from inpatient care and has had his admitting priviledges revoked from the primary psychiatric facility as a result. This can be verified by a search in the Providence Journal. Clearly in the business to make as much money as possible and lets nothing stand in his way. Beware. He has recently decided to run for public office instead. New coffers on the horizon?

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009