Ratings for Dr. Wayne Wickert

He was our family Dr in Elkford, BC and will always be thought of fondly and with gratitude for keeping us healthy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

A awesome Doctor!! HE delivered my first baby over 20 yrs ago before he was a specialist. Now he is back and we are so glad to have his knowledge in Swan River!! He`s blunt and to the point but he knows his stuff!! i would trust him with my life!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Wickert did a bone marrow biopsy on my mother looking for bone marrow cancer. he did not get enough of a sample for analysis. was this his first bone marrow biopsy? when my mother got air lifted to Regina (cause she was in a comma) they found out in 2 days she had acute leukemia which is a very fast killing cancer if left untreated

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

hes smart,yes,has quite the ego though!he knows his stuff,ill give him that.hes blunt,when telling u the ins,and outs of your condition.its good hes way up here,instead of the city.lots of folks need a man like him in central manitoba.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

I think doc whickert is a great doctor. He gave me advice a year ago that stuck in my head and made sense.His knowledge went far with me.Ihope I dont have to see him again except on the street.Happy farming.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

A pleasant, clever doctor. Very reassuring to know your health needs are in good hands with Dr Wickert. He ordered all the necessary tests with no fanfare. He is practical and very easy to talk to and to understand. Wish Manitoba had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Was referred to Dr Wickert by my family doctor, when some health issues had come up. I can not say enough about Dr wickert, to have a specialist here with his knowledge, and not have to leave the valley was worth its weight in gold. He put me throught a select bunch of tests pin pointed my problems and started me on meds to control my problems. Even better then that once everything was stable, even took me off some of the medications that were not required to maintain my health. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Wonderful to have a specialist in this somewhat remote community. Very effective treatment for my husband - a great resource professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007