Ratings for Dr. Austin E. Garza

The entire operation, from the front desk to Dr. Garza, is first class. Punctual, friendly, competent. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

The whole practice is highly efficient, staff personable and excellent in what they do. This my second procedure with Dr. Garza and I highly recommend him. He takes the time to answer all questions and provide the information someone needs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Awesome office and doctor for colonoscopy. Every one was incredibly friendly all the way from check-in time to release. Anesthethian was great as well as Dr. Garza who came in before and after the procedure. Anesthesian did a great job of adding "additive" that prevented me from throwing up after. Very little gas issues as they use a new technique to help alleviate that after effect. This is my 3rd colonoscopy with this office and will be back in another 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Wonderful physician. I had two procedures within one month with Dr. Austin Garza, and one eight years ago. I highly recommend him. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, super friendly staff. I felt very much taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Everyone in the whole process was friendly and professional. The procedure went as described and on schedule. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr Garza is the doctor you want to go to if you need Gastroenterology services. Period.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

My fifth appt with Dr Garza for either EGD or colonoscopy. Always excellent.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Garza has a wonderful bedside manner. He is attentive and engaged when I speak . He listens carefully, responds and educates appropriately. Very knowledgeable. I spent my entire working career in the healthcare industry in Boston, so I am especially critical and analytical of healthcare providers. I have complete confidence in Dr. Garza and feel comfortable referring other people to him. As for the Endoscopy Center, the staff was friendly and informative. They kept me up to speed and made me comfortable throughout the pre and post procedure periods. I was very impressed with the efficiency of the entire operation. I was, especially, impressed with the materials given to me after my procedures. Included were photos taken, my diagnoses and materials explaining each diagnosis. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Garza listens and responds in easy to understand terms. My procedures were completed without problems and the results explained well and in detail. Doctor is truly at the top of his class. The office staff and the procedure staff are excellent and patient oriented.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Very good follow-up after surgery. Great Staff and they attended to my requests promptly.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Austin E. Garza's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Wellpoint