Ratings for Dr. Mike Omichinski

Has been my doctor since I was 2 years old and I wouldn't want to go see anyone else. Always listens and asks me how life is outside of the office. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr O has saved my life! Fantastic Doctor for knowledge and bedside manner. He is always learning, and teaching. He truely cares about your welfare and quality of life. A very trustworthy and nonjudgmental doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Mike's knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile for his patients is outstanding. He listens carefully to what you have to say and is willing to answer any and all questions. He has been my doctor for 4 years and has seen me through 3 major surgeries. His compassion is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mike since 1998, when I came to this province. He has without a doubt always treated my medical problems quickly and used all the resources he has access to. His medical assistance and the staff @ the Portage Clinic are the best I have been exposed to in 3 provinces. Thanks to all the staff and young Dr. Mike! ....... T

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr.Mike cares for his patients...even when you bump into away from the office or hospital. Doctor thats very caring. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr mike for quite a few years now. I love how he remembers me, he's always so nice and ready to help. He's really great at getting back to you if he tells you he'll call or if you leave him a message. I love Dr mike!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have complete trust in Dr. Omichinski. He listens attentively and explains everything is a clear manner. Dr. Omichinski is an excellent doctor and I am glad he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is my family doctor. Great with my little one and always gives an explanation with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very helful and knowledgeable. Does not rush you out of his office. He is very friendly

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012