Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Wilder

Initially I had a good impression of Dr. Wilder but after 4 years with her as PCP I've been unimpressed in the recent years. Twice I've had wasted office visits/copays as she didn't realize something and had to reschedule and then another time, I had a question I really wanted to discuss with her but she never called or emailed and when I called, all I could reach was a nurse who kept misreading my file. I ended up searching for another PCP after that many years...and was sorry to have wasted so much time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Very friendly doctor who took the time out to ask questions and discuss everything with me. Made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I recently moved and my previous family doctor recommended me to Dr. Wilder. I had my first appointment with her last week and she is WONDERFUL! She took the time to sit down with me and get to know me a little and my medical background. She was very personable and spoke to me on a level I could understand. I highly reccomend her!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

She is fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Jennifer S. Wilder's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

Coventry Healthcare