Ratings for Dr. Chi-Ieng Chow

The last time I saw this dr was a few years ago and haven't returned since. She is terrible with staying on time, I had to wait 2 hrs for her to see me. And when I got in she didn't even do a formal assessment of my symptoms and just shrugged me off like she was annoyed or like I am stupid. Her receptionist is the WORST! Frances is awfully rude!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

This doctor is the WORST! Refused to see me because she didn't want to deal with compensation papers and was getting upset and told me to leave.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Awful experience. She is super rude and assume instead of acutually assessing. I been looking for a new family docotor for years but unfortunally all the clinic are full and won't accept new patients. So i am stuck with her for time being, she is not client center at all, instead of asking questions about the problem she assume how the problem began. She doesn't work with you at all. There so much insult from the time you walk in til the time you leave.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Run for your life!!!!! This woman can only diagnosis a cold. She has no connections in Winnipeg whatsoever. The dirty office with no paper towel is a HUUUUUGE sign! RUUUUUNNNN!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Never on time. Expect at least an hour or 2 wait. You're better off going to a walk-in clinic. I've been going to her for years and Dr. Chow is rude. She has become worse over time and really should retire. She is very unprofessional and does not know how to talk to people. Her remarks are insulting and uncalled for and she has no regard to people's feelings at all. She should be investigated and disciplined for her in competency and have her licence revoked because I ended up going to another doctor who is more qualified and treated me not only for my complaint but as well treated me with respect and dignity. It's no wonder Francis (secretary) can be rude sometimes. Her boss is a B. She really should not be a doctor and I suspect she hates her job but her love of money is too great. Her clinic really should have been shut down a long time ago. I cannot stress how terrible this doctor is. She really gives the profession a bad name. 0 all round or even minus rating.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

The front desk lady named Francis is never friendly. If I can rate her, I will do 0. She is very rude never polite at all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Omg I love dr chow,yes she is straight forward,but very professional,and as far as Francis ,that is just her personality.She seems as a rude person,but she really isn't,that's just her.So please people if you don't know them stop judging

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Ive been going to this doctor since 2011 id say she is the best and knowledgable but very straight forward and offensive. I wanted to have my blood sugar checked because diabetes run in my family but she declined telling me im too young to have it and i am 24. Her receptionist by far most RUDEST person i have ever met. Everytime i call and book appointments her tone of voice is very offensive and plain rude very unapproachable. VERY OFFENSIVE seems like she is declining you as a patient. I was planningon rebooking my appointment because of you know busy schedule i was telling her when i can come in and she said it was fully booked in a rude tone of voice and this is urgent appointments. She wasn't accomodaying me as i told her when i can only come in a clear specific days. I have told i will just call and she hanged up the phone and said BYE in the rudest way. After 5years of always having hard time with the doctor and feeling stressful with especially the receptionist i call it quit. I am for sure going to be looking for another one. I dont know how she can work in a medical office where people have different illnesses and emotional stability that her rudeness is also contributing to their daily stressful situation. DR. CHOW IS BY FAR THE BEST but HER RECEPTIONIST 'FRAN' HAVE NO MANNERS AND INTRAPERSONAL SKILLS AT ALL!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Very rude receptionist as well as MD. Compatible rude duo. Shut this clinic down !

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Horrible doctor. Very unhelpful! Unprofessional as well. Im thinking of looking for another doctor. I'll score her 0.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016