Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Freedman

Dr. Freedman is a wonderful physician. She is upfront and honest about your health and how she can help! She has been my wholistic practitioner since I moved to Philadelphia in 2009. I recommend her in the highest regard! Tom

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

After moving to PA., and having 2 failed attempts to find a Dr that was concerned about me as a person and what was going on with my health. It was huge relief to stumble onto Dr. Lisa Freedman. Her whole staff gives you the family vibe and they go out of their way to show you they care!! They go that extra mile that is a rarity now a days!! Tammy New

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Freedman is an excellent physician and caring medical professional. One can perceive her as serious because of her strong concern for your well-being. In short, I would recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone who cares about their health. Nancy Pollack, M.S.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. Always accommodating to me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Some may be put off by the fact that the Villanova office is in the basement of Dr. Freedman’s home, or might find some elements of the practice less polished or professional than the norm, but for me these have been comforting factors: it feels less medicalized this way, less sterile and scary. That was huge for me initially, since I’d managed to avoid doctors for most of my twenties and had, in the process, built up quite the fear of finally going when I first arrived at this office a few years ago. Dr. Freedman got me over all that quickly and thoroughly, with no reprimands, just reassurance, and I’ll always be grateful for that. In the time since, she’s done a number of necessary and/or beneficial things for me that I know would have been more elaborate and stressful and complicated in the hands of someone else. I appreciate her combination of a fairly hands-off style, (office visits usually consist of a simple, fully-clothed chat) and a holistic approach that doesn’t discount things like reputably sourced supplements and solidly backed food-sensitivity testing; I also like that she won’t encourage more invasive options or medication unless they’re really warranted, but instead, she’ll spell out pros and cons and let you make decisions. I’ve never felt pressured or judged, and she really does listen, remember lots of personal details about my life, and seem to genuinely care. She consistently (and accurately) helps me figure out what’s worth worrying about, and she’s lifted a lot of fear and stress from my life as a result. All of these things, to me, more than make up for some quirks or moods you might encounter depending on the day, and the fact that it can sometimes be difficult to get ahold of someone by phone (though I’ve never had trouble getting an appointment, wait times are short, and visits are quick and efficient). This won’t be the right practice for everyone, but it’s been good for me, and I’m so relieved to have built a relationship with a doctor I trust and am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Freedman has been our physician for more than 10 years. For various reasons we were forced to change insurance providers, so we literally had fight to retain her. Her holistic medicine was the reason.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have been very happy with Dr. Freedman's persistence to get to the root of my chronic pain and sickness issues. No other Dr. to date has done this or even suggested to move in that direction. I am very grateful and hope that we do get to the final root of my problems in a successful manner. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedmans for over 17 years. Dr. Freedman is always attentive and during office visits I have never felt rushed or not listened to; She has monitored a chronic condition I have had for years and I definitely owe a good portion of my well being to Dr. Freedman. After hours and on weekends she has been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Freedman is very knowledgeable, attentive and caring – an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Freedman uses various tests to find & treat the root of whatever problem you are having, not just the symptoms. She & her staff are always friendly & personable. They are in network w/ my insurance & I never have to wait long for an appt.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Freedman is thorough and wants to get to the root of the problem. She is a brilliant physician and I trust her knowledge and expertise. I appreciate her holistic approach to my health. She presented a number of options to treat my fatigue and is genuinely concerned about helping me live a better life.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Lisa B. Freedman's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1995)