Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Freedman

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman's for over 15 years. I have always found her to be extremely caring and will go the extra mile to get a correct diagnosis for her patients. She uses both holistic and traditional medicine and I am extremely grateful for that. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

My son and I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman for over a year. I have been looking for a doctor who has a holistic and alternative approach and we found her. Dr. Freedman is very friendly and personable, and we are lucky to have a caring doctor like her. We always feel welcome in her office by her and her friendly staff. She has been helping us with our thyroid issues and most importantly, we were given the option of choosing a natural supplement versus a medication. My son and I feel much better now and our blood test results are the proof that her treatment works. Thanks Dr. Freedman!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedmans for almost 20 years and in that time she has helped me through numerous issues, some chronic. Dr. Freedman takes the time to listen, is very attentive and insures that she has a full understanding of your concerns. She is a very good doctor has always treated me with care and respect.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

If it wasn't for Dr Freedman, I wouldn't be feeling as "good" as I do now! That wasn't the case when I first came to her years ago, in pain, weak and depressed. Rejected by three other doctors as having my illness all in my head, Dr Freedman tested and diagnosed my CFS & Fibromyalgia. She worked with me through it, as she continues today. I'm doing so much better since I found Dr Freedman. She is compassionate, smart, strong-minded and very supportive of her patients. I'm so grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Helpful doctor, full of knowledge, takes great care of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Freedman is a wonderful physician. She is upfront and honest about your health and how she can help! She has been my wholistic practitioner since I moved to Philadelphia in 2009. I recommend her in the highest regard! Tom

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

After moving to PA., and having 2 failed attempts to find a Dr that was concerned about me as a person and what was going on with my health. It was huge relief to stumble onto Dr. Lisa Freedman. Her whole staff gives you the family vibe and they go out of their way to show you they care!! They go that extra mile that is a rarity now a days!! Tammy New

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Freedman is an excellent physician and caring medical professional. One can perceive her as serious because of her strong concern for your well-being. In short, I would recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone who cares about their health. Nancy Pollack, M.S.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. Always accommodating to me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Some may be put off by the fact that the Villanova office is in the basement of Dr. Freedman’s home, or might find some elements of the practice less polished or professional than the norm, but for me these have been comforting factors: it feels less medicalized this way, less sterile and scary. That was huge for me initially, since I’d managed to avoid doctors for most of my twenties and had, in the process, built up quite the fear of finally going when I first arrived at this office a few years ago. Dr. Freedman got me over all that quickly and thoroughly, with no reprimands, just reassurance, and I’ll always be grateful for that. In the time since, she’s done a number of necessary and/or beneficial things for me that I know would have been more elaborate and stressful and complicated in the hands of someone else. I appreciate her combination of a fairly hands-off style, (office visits usually consist of a simple, fully-clothed chat) and a holistic approach that doesn’t discount things like reputably sourced supplements and solidly backed food-sensitivity testing; I also like that she won’t encourage more invasive options or medication unless they’re really warranted, but instead, she’ll spell out pros and cons and let you make decisions. I’ve never felt pressured or judged, and she really does listen, remember lots of personal details about my life, and seem to genuinely care. She consistently (and accurately) helps me figure out what’s worth worrying about, and she’s lifted a lot of fear and stress from my life as a result. All of these things, to me, more than make up for some quirks or moods you might encounter depending on the day, and the fact that it can sometimes be difficult to get ahold of someone by phone (though I’ve never had trouble getting an appointment, wait times are short, and visits are quick and efficient). This won’t be the right practice for everyone, but it’s been good for me, and I’m so relieved to have built a relationship with a doctor I trust and am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Lisa B. Freedman's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company