Ratings for Dr. Robyn Olson

Dr Olson is a fantastic doctor who takes her time with you. She is compassionate and always ready to support you. Dr Olson has a gentle way to help you and she is a fantastic listener. I have know Dr Olson since many years and I really love her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

My kids and I have been seeing Dr. Olson for over 10 years. She always take her time with you and makes you feel heard. Very welcoming and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I have been seeing her for almost 20 years. My husband and children all go to her. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about her. Very knowledgable and almost always on time.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I know Dr Olson since many years now and I can tell you that I never had a better doctor than that. She always take the time to listen to you, she is really empathic and an extraordinary listener. She has never prescribe anything that I did not need. She use to be a pharmacist before becoming a doctor and she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Front desk staff (Wendy) are rude and abrupt. I have been put into a room by front desk staff and was forgotten about. A referral to see a general surgeon was forgotten and I only received a call 4 months after the original appointment, once the problem had already been resolved. It seems as if Dr. Olson is attached to her prescription pad as that seems to be her first step for any problem, rather than finding out the origin of your concern. Wait times are disappointing. Don't expect your appointment to be any less than 30 minutes late.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Olson is very knowledgeable and has been a godsend to me for the last several years. She is compassionate and is always willing to listen. She does not disregard her patients, and always updates her knowledge base -- especially for those of her patients suffering from rare medical conditions. Everyone deserves a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Olson is a good doctor (the time you spend waiting to see her aside), but make sure you don't let her refer you to Tracy Nesbitt, the shared care counselor who works at her office. I was absolutely stunned by how rude, unprofessional, and disorganized she was. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Olson has been my doctor for over 25 years. She is now the doctor for my children and my husband. She is thorough and is sensitive to not wanting to be overmedicated. Staff may be curt, but they get the job done. When she was still delivering babies she was never on time. Now, usually runs on time. Feel lucky to have such a solid doctor. Just wish I could get a "day of" appointment a little more often as I hate taking my kids to walk ins.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Olson for many years and I think she's very good. Unfortunately the office isn't very organized and I've had referrals delayed and requests forgotten about. You need to stay on top of them to ensure you get what you need. One of the front office staff members is quite curt and really annoys me. When you have a serious problem Dr Olson will take the time to listen to your concerns. She has been more punctual lately.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Very thorough and willing to research the "not so typical" and get back to you. Very caring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015