Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Fay

Dr. Fay was fantastic to work with, as was his surgical coordinator Kate. She made sure that everything was set up with the hospitals and insurance. Dr. Fay made sure to keep us in the loop, even coming out before starting surgery to explain his thoughts on dissolvable vs. not stitches, so that we could make the decision with him. He was very sweet towards my 1 year old daughter and took care of the hemangioma on her eyelid beautifully.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Not a good doctor at all. First do no harm, remember Dr, Fay???? Get out of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I can't believe how different my view of Dr. Fay is. I love this doctor. He saved my sons vision and who knows what else the hemangioma would have moved on to. He was able to operate on my baby when no dr. in my state was at that level of capabilities, only a few in the country were. They got us in quickly and treated us well. 9 years later I still remember his assistants name because she was so wonderful. I would recommend this doctor and anyone and everyone. What's more I would take my children to him God forbid they ever need a doctor of his level again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Aaron M. Fay, M.D. is a very professional, highly skilled doctor who has years of experience in the field of eyelid, orbit & cosmetic plastic surgery. Dr. Fay and his associates were able to quickly diagnose and successfully clear my tear duct obstructions after years of seeing other eye doctors around the country. I felt perfectly comfortable and was able to trust him throughout my two surgical procedures and follow-up visits. Since his recent move starting his own practice next door to Mass Eye and Ear, his punctuality and staff friendliness have been exceptional. I waited only 5 min for each visit. Even though he visits with his clients in his new office space, his surgeries are still at Mass Eye and Ear. I am very happy with the results and feel as though my tear duct problems never existed. I highly recommend Dr. Aaron Fay.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

This doctor is unprofessional and I have had a terrible experience from day. I waited for 2 hours during my first visit and then he came and spent only 3 minutes with me without answering all my questions. I am never gonna return to this doctor again and would Never recommend him to anyone :(

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr Fay is one of the best surgeons around. He saved my eye. His staff is not so nice though. MEEI is needs to address those issues. It's hurts his reputation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I had tear-duct problems for years; I've been trough (an unsuccessful) surgery and finally I found this doctor. He performed (my second) tear-duct surgery and was successful. I believe he is a very skilled doctor and I would recommend him anytime. The only con about my experience with his office is delays (I had to wait more than 2 hours each time I had to see him). The management of Massachusetts Eye and Ear could use some improvement.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Yes very rude and arrogant. Bad relationship with his patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Aaron M. Fay's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)