Ratings for Dr. Angela VECELLIO

Dr. Angela is the best! Very caring and incredibly friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER AND HER STAFF THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

WORST PLACE EVER!!! WAITED 2 HRS FOR DOCTOR AND HE DID NOT SHOW UP. THEN THEY DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME MY REFUND. MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I had a doctors appointment with pain manegement sept 21 with Dr. Vaurance he never showed up and the staff does not know when and if he will show up. I have been going to that office for years now. This is no way to treat a patient. I am out of my pain medication which is cold turkey and the effects on my heart for someone my age is very dangerous. I am very disappointed in how I have been treated.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Amazing staff and knowledgable doctor, she answered all questions and thoroughly explained everything! She was honest about my condition and did not sugar coat, she explained all options and within a few months I was 90% better. She is highly intelligent and an exceptional doctor. I trust her with my whole family. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I Love Dr Angela & her staff. Everyone in her office is friendly & helpful. They all took great care of me. I had pains in my chest & left arm that were so severe I had to go to the ER. After several tests they found nothing & kicked me out of the hospital with no releif & no answers. Then I went to Dr. Angela she fixed me! My pain was substatially decreased after 1 session and almost completely gone after 2. I recommend her all the time. She knows what she's doing, she is thorough & she's a sweetheart, a combination I've been hard pressed to find since moving to Florida 7 years ago. Dr. Angela Culveyhouse really is the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Great doctor and very wise on my problem. Feeling much better after a few treatments. Doctor was very honest and upfront about issues and explained everything where I could understand. I did not leave with any questions and look forward to having my family treated here. Very friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009