You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sohaib Kureshi

After consults with 3 different neurosurgeons I chose Dr. Kureshi for my lumbar fusion and could not be happier with the outcome. He was attentive to my needs and my recovery has been free from any complications. W.E. Campbell

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Kureshi is the best in southern California! He performed back surgery on me a year ago and I went from being completely immobile to now being able to run a marathon! Thank you Dr. Kureshi for giving me my life back. The absolute best around!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I'm 2 years out and feel great. It took a while with PT but so much better now than before. Very knowledgable and would refer anyone I know to him. Thank you Dr. K!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Kureshi performed surgery on a family member who became ill from a surgical infection. We know that sometimes that happens & said nothing. We were surprised at how defensive he became when the lab results came back & he wanted to ensure the fault wasn't his and to the extent he suggested we somehow we at fault for the internal infection & bacteria only acquired in an OR. He seemed friendly and charming at first but then IMO was entirely unprofessional. Disappointed to hear his complaining about & blaming. More concerned about a bottom line & sports cars than people.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My second back surgery, both by Dr. Kureshi. Would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

i loved dr. kureshi he is the best surgeon. i had a bleed in my brain and he saved my life. his staff was great from the time i came into the office everyone was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Had trouble walking. Relief was noted immediately after the operation.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Kureshi is wonderful, highly skilled and a great bedside manner. He was able to address my husband's back problem quickly and get him into surgery within 2 weeks. The surgery was successful due to large part to Dr. Kureshi skill as a surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone who needed surgery for their back.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Sohaib Kureshi's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After consults with 3 different neurosurgeons I chose Dr. Kureshi for my lumbar fusion and could not be happier with the outcome. He was attentive to my needs ..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kureshi is the best in southern California! He performed back surgery on me a year ago and I went from being completely immobile to now being able to run a..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 2 years out and feel great. It took a while with PT but so much better now than before. Very knowledgable and would refer anyone I know to him. Thank you D..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kureshi performed surgery on a family member who became ill from a surgical infection. We know that sometimes that happens & said nothing. We were surprised..."

September 18, 2014