Ratings for Dr. Francis Lee

Love him. Best doctor at heartland. He's our good luck charm.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I LOVE dr lee and he's my doctor for the past 3 years. We just started our ivf journey and we didn't have the best service with heartland and we're quite disappointed with our results from poor monitoring. We also did not see dr lee the entire time as he is now phasing himself out preparing for retirement. We have one embryo is transfer and I hope it sticks so I don't have to worry about changing doctors. He's a great man and will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I found Dr. Lee to be very caring, polite, and attentive. Wait times were long but he took his time answering all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Horrible and now heart breaking. They took so long with doing test and assuming that we missed our time frame and now due to circumstances we missed out on having kids. We were in a time-sensitive area as my husbands count was dropping and had to freeze his guys before time ran out, They did nothing to help, i called multiple times to see if results where in and they either didn't answer or said no but it should only take a week... weeks went bye and nothing,. Do they not understand that this our our lives, that having children is important to us that is why we are hear and for you to say sorry your can't it and then push out of your office is horrible and heartbreaking.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I dont even know where to start with our experience with this "clinic" or should I say facility to drain your time, emotions and bank account. Lets start with the staff....words to describe include disorganized, rude, condescending, arrogant and completely incensitive to the needs of the people they are suppose to be helping. Dr. Lee, while a very busy man, lacked understanding and clarity of the workings and process of his own facility. My husband and I waited months for an appointment which is to be expected when dealing with a specialty, but upon arrival we were met with an attitude indicating that we were a massive annoyance to the front desk. We waitied an hour only to find out that the staff was assuming I was a single woman (which I still have no idea as to where that came from even after checking with my OBGYN to ensure all information was sent) and this new developement of me having a husband was a massive annoyance and issue. Due to the distance we have to travel for these appointments Dr. Lee was trying to limit our travel trips but as the front desk so rudely corrected us upon trying to book our next follow up appointments "THAT WAS NOT HOW IT WORKS" (insert condescending look and tone here). After that appointment I was contacted multiple times for new labs that had to be completed and of course would be time sensitive to my cycles in their collection (each notification of a new test came weeks appart with out even having had the first lab done), and most of these tests were repeats from what I had done already with my OBGYN. I had to ask myself, how many times was my file being looked into that each week a new test had to be ordered each time, and why. I did check and these repeats would not normally be required unless there had been issue post procedures that had failed...........WE HAD ONLY HAD 1 CONSULTATION, NO PROCEDURES). The lack of communication, compassion, ethical standards, and overall professionalism is astounding. Needless to say we have chosen not to use Heartland to assist us, as we have grave concerns reguarding the level of competency of procedures being done at this clinic.

Submitted January 5, 2017

the clinic and specialy Dr Lee are super unproffesional. I've been dealing with them for almost 2 years now. Dr Lee is always late, it seems as if my time were not as important as his, plus he never explains anything properly, mumbles, doesn't read his notes about my case before talking to me, makes disgusting jokes, .... I can continue for hours...but what is even more annoying is that after 2 years he's still testing no results yet, no idea about what my options are ( even having asked him every singel time), and every time I get there I have to pay for something new that is the same thing they did to me a year ago. Of course, when I discuss with them about this the answer is: this test includes something different and it's up to you but if you want to go on you have to pay. Is Manitoba Health aware of all of this??

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Lee is absolutely amazing. He is so kind and warm he made our IVF journey so much more enjoyable. He has a wonderful sense of humor and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I recently had Dr. Lee preform an egg retrieval for an IVF/ICSI cycle. I was very comfortable with him, he explained the procedure as he was doing it and was very gentle. He made a few subtle jokes which were soothing in an anxious time. I found his ultrasounding techniques were very gentle and thorough. I would certainly recommend him. The nurses are great as well, but the main receptionist is atrocious! After spending the kind of money you do there, the least she could do is greet the patients! Your lucky if she even gazes up to you when you walk in, very unprofessional. Not to mention I have never had a call answered by reception. The wait times can be annoying but that's the case with any specialist Dr.

Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Lee needs to retire. He's never been good at what he does. In fact thus clinic doesn't know what they are doing. After 3 rounds of ivf, 25 eggs collected from 2 full cycles and one cancelled before retrieval we never once had an embryo to transfer. Changed clinics and poof, 7 embryos. It's honestly cheaper to go elsewhere despite losing the MB fertility tax credit.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My only suggestion, please, don't waste your time , if you have chance to somewhere else-do it! Just a bunch of non professional doctors with high business skils

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015