Ratings for Dr. John Lapetina

Dr. Lapetina has been our family Dentist for as far back as I can remember. He is my Dentist, my 33 yr. old daughters dentist her entire life and my soon to be 7 yr old grand-daughter's dentist, along with many other family members. He is there when you need him and willing to go the extra mile when necessary. He and his staff are the very best and I'd highly recommend him to ANYONE in search of a Dentist. I am truly grateful he decided to remain in the W.O.V. area.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. lapetina is very helpful and a great Dentist! He treats you like he personally knows you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I have gone to this dentist since I was 3 years old I am 30 now and he is the best! I also have perfect teeth surly this is thanks to him!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

THE BEST DENTIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO HANDS DOWN BAR-NONE! This local dentist who has followed in his fathers footsteps is a wonderful doctor. He caters to patients in a part of town that he grew up in, currently resides and maintains a business. His bedside manner just makes you feel at home. The whole staff and building just makes me feel comfortable, at ease and I always walk out with a smile. Please, if you are looking for a local, affordable, small family dentist, this man is your guy! I do not have dental insurance right now and have no problems paying for my treatments.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006