Ratings for Dr. Hemen P. Shah

Had to change doctors. Cannot make an apt. Average wait is over an hour. Doctor misdiagnosed situation that ultimately led to surgery. Dr. Shah communicates poorly and spends little time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

The most difficult office I have ever dealt with. It takes multiple phone calls to get anything from the office, even an appointment. I called for a sick visit and was offered an appointment 2 weeks away. Another time I was told to go to my local urgent care center for a regular sick visit. I was told to come back the following week if I was having the same problem still; when I called the following week I was offered a visit a couple of weeks in the future even the doctor is the one who said come back that week. I called with an urgent situation, the receptionist flagged the phone call as high priority, and I received a phone call 4 days later. There is no point in calling the office!! When I have objected to being treated this way, the office staff complains about the work required. Each time I have had an appointment, the wait time is between 1 and 2 hours.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013