Ratings for Dr. Michal Broniewski

I went to Southport Healthyway Clinic last Sunday, and I met Dr. Broniewski. When I wanted to inquire my illness, he said my English is weak, and it is hard to explain. I have been in Canada for more than 5 years. I am working in construction company, and no one else told my English is weak. How weak my English is, and how can I work in a local company. I think as a professional doctor, should he explain the patients of their illness no matter of their level of English in an easier way to understand? I couldn’t see any profession from him. After he quickly talked to me, and he asked me to wait in the lobby. After waiting for minutes, he went out from room to me, and talked about my illness in the lobby which is public place. During the time he talked to me, my husband and son were waiting for me outside of the clinic entrance. My son felt bored and made a little noisy, and he asked my husband and son to leave away in impolite way. Through this time of consulting the doctor, I felt frustrated and depressed. What the doctor is like this? I just felt that an arrogant, unprofessional person, not even a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

This man is absolutely horrible, my dayghter has speech delay, other than that she is sharp, shows no signs of issue, just doesn’t talk this man kept asking why does she like milk, then outta nowhere which we have seen 7-8 specialists so far, he asked us does she have brain damage after seeing her for 15 seconds. Rude as fuck, kept asking unrelated questions, when he had it all in front if him, all he had to do was a physical for a sedated hearing test. To say he is HORRIBLE is actually being nice to him

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I have not ever met this doctor- but he charged me, I don't even live in Alberta anymore, now I have to sort out a bill... so bizarre how he got my details.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Michal Broniewski was rude and unhelpful. After waiting over an hour Michal talked over me and called me sensitive. I hope he reads this and considers spending a little more time think about how he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I went in to get a skin tag close to my genitals removed. He told me to take my clothes off and refused to leave the room. After about 30 seconds of me speechlessly staring at him I started to undress as he watched. He then touched my skin tag and worked his way up and brushed my genitals all while not wearing gloves. To add to it, he didn't even remove it he told me to come back next week I saw him at chinook medical center

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Horrendous doctor. He tried to confuse us, and had a very rude and arrogant behaviour. Try to avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

This guy has no idea what he is doing. He will keep denying your request to get transferred to a specialist which is your right. He will keep sending you for tests and then even when everything is perfectly fine, he will call you again to come and see him for 5 mins just to say "Everything is fine" and will bill govt for that ...your tax dollars at work, No wonder the entire system is so screwed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He is a clueless doctor. He does not take you seriously. He does not remember anything about you. I went in with a serious issue, multiple times, he dismissed it, gave me muscle relaxants saying i'm just stressed. Till I ended up in ER, and they informed me I have been on wrong meds. Later I had to go to another walk in clinic, where the doctor took me seriously, did the proper test and I found out I have a major disease. When I went back to him with the MRI results, he still dismissed it as non-issue. He is negligent, rude, inappropriate - made me take off my shirt multiple times for normal tests - and when I expressed my discomfort he got rather annoyed, after the test he said, see you survived! nothing happened to you!. He ordered blood test reports and got mad at me when I requested the results! Printed me a copy with a warning! If you want to save your life and move towards recovery, do yourself a favor and stay away from him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

This so called Doctor is rude, insensitive and flippant. His bed side manner is unacceptable. If you care about your health do not go to this doctor as he will ignore your conversation and throw a prescription at you and shove you out the door. Please stay away!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I've stopped going to this doctor. He repeatedly wouldn't refer me to a specialist and even sent me for x-rays saying there was no problem. I finally got a referral from another GP and it turns out my situation was quite bad and I needed surgery. He's too "laid back" and doesn't treat things properly. If you're young he simply says "you're young, there's nothing wrong." Too many false positives. I don't recommend going to this guy for anything like benign lumps or bone protrusions because you may actually have cancer or have extreme, un-necessary pain and be improperly diagnosed due to his "nothing's wrong" attitude. I don't even go to him for suspected sinus infections or other minor things like that. He always asks for un-needed follow up visits so he can charge the province for the 30 seconds he takes to tell you "everything is fine" and if you turn down the follow up he gets upset.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012