Ratings for Dr. Michal Broniewski

Horrendous doctor. He tried to confuse us, and had a very rude and arrogant behaviour. Try to avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

This guy has no idea what he is doing. He will keep denying your request to get transferred to a specialist which is your right. He will keep sending you for tests and then even when everything is perfectly fine, he will call you again to come and see him for 5 mins just to say "Everything is fine" and will bill govt for that ...your tax dollars at work, No wonder the entire system is so screwed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He is a clueless doctor. He does not take you seriously. He does not remember anything about you. I went in with a serious issue, multiple times, he dismissed it, gave me muscle relaxants saying i'm just stressed. Till I ended up in ER, and they informed me I have been on wrong meds. Later I had to go to another walk in clinic, where the doctor took me seriously, did the proper test and I found out I have a major disease. When I went back to him with the MRI results, he still dismissed it as non-issue. He is negligent, rude, inappropriate - made me take off my shirt multiple times for normal tests - and when I expressed my discomfort he got rather annoyed, after the test he said, see you survived! nothing happened to you!. He ordered blood test reports and got mad at me when I requested the results! Printed me a copy with a warning! If you want to save your life and move towards recovery, do yourself a favor and stay away from him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

This so called Doctor is rude, insensitive and flippant. His bed side manner is unacceptable. If you care about your health do not go to this doctor as he will ignore your conversation and throw a prescription at you and shove you out the door. Please stay away!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I've stopped going to this doctor. He repeatedly wouldn't refer me to a specialist and even sent me for x-rays saying there was no problem. I finally got a referral from another GP and it turns out my situation was quite bad and I needed surgery. He's too "laid back" and doesn't treat things properly. If you're young he simply says "you're young, there's nothing wrong." Too many false positives. I don't recommend going to this guy for anything like benign lumps or bone protrusions because you may actually have cancer or have extreme, un-necessary pain and be improperly diagnosed due to his "nothing's wrong" attitude. I don't even go to him for suspected sinus infections or other minor things like that. He always asks for un-needed follow up visits so he can charge the province for the 30 seconds he takes to tell you "everything is fine" and if you turn down the follow up he gets upset.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I found him last year as he is much closer than my doctor, so it seemed convenient to see him for prescriptions. As others have mentioned, his memory is terrible, asking same questions EVERY time you go in and not showing honest care for patients is the most frustrating thing when you go to see a doctor. He makes you go back every 2 or 3 months for refills, what made it worst this time is that he was "trying to help" by telling me I should make an appointment for the next day, and when I said I would have to check if I could as I work downtown (he's in Sunridge), he got upset and said he works too!, to quote his words "you are responsible for your health, you are an adult, you have to come in tomorrow, yes?" I said no, I would have to check first and then call back. Needless to say it was rude and getting upset because someone can't go in as soon as he suggests is terrible and ignorant. Very disappointed, but last time I go there, that is for sure.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

The only good thing about Dr Broniewski is that you never have to wait for an appointment and he opens early. Like other posters have commented, he is rude, abrupt, makes you come back for multiple visits and only refills prescription for a few months at a time. I have a fairly common medical condition and his knowledge is minimal. He asks me the same questions each time I visit and when I try to explain the basics of the condition, he gets offended and doesn't want me to explain things. I have stuck with him for a while, but it has finally become too much and I am seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Broniewski is the worst Dr. I have ever come across. I am currently seeing him for prenatal care, and I am now in the process of finding a new doctor. I have had 3 appointments with him so far. He has the worst memory, every time I walk into his office he is asks me if I am a Jew or an Arab when I have told him several times where I am from, his comments make me feel extremely uncomfortable. He yelled at me several times when I asked him to repeat what he is saying as his accent is very hard to understand. After I told him to stop yelling at me, he wanted to send me to the ER because my blood pressure was high because he was getting me angry. He spends the majority of the time typing on his computer, and does not answer any of my questions. His wife who is the receptionist is equally rude. Do NOT go and see this Doctor. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

In my experience, Dr Michal is awezome he resolve some problem with a bump in my breast, I get my results the same day at evening, always on time, patient, he knows how to deal with health problems without expend time. The recepcionist is a nice lady and she knows her work.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

A couple of years ago my wife was pregnant and occasionally bleeding (then, no reason to go to an ER). He refused to send my wife to an specialist or even order a ultrasound because 'everything was normal'. It resulted to be a miscarriage detected very late (which was more painful both physically and emotionally). When the miscarriage was imminent he sent us to 'any Hospital' and not to the support center in the Foothills Hospital, where he should have sent us. Moreover after the miscarriage he attended my wife after 2 weeks (2 weeks!!!!) just to inform us that the embryo was still there so she had to do a ‘process’ to expel the embryo, SMILING. The miscarriage could have happened anyway but he made the experience a lot worse, a nightmare. Additionally, he was always rude to my 3-yeard-old son; and claims to speak Spanish but HE DOESN'T. Without doubt the worst Dr. we have experienced in our life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009