Ratings for Dr. Henriette Groenewald

So glad to have her for my Dr. She is kind and compassionate and she doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if she thinks you need one.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been with her since day one and she is fabulous - I would recommend her strongly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Groenewald has been my doctor for decades, was my mom's doctor, and is also my son's doctor. I have nothing but positive things to say about her as a doctor. She is caring, compassionate, thorough, and knowledgeable. I have had numerous health issues, and she has guided me to the right specialists, and ordered appropriate tests as necessary. She is a fabulous doctor, and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I fail to understand why Dr Groenwald is not the top rated doctor in Manitoba. She has been our family doctor for a number of years now. We are very fortunate to have someone so caring and professional, yet she still takes time out of her day to have a good laugh on occasion. Her knack at diagnosing ailments is a gift. If there is anything to complain about it would be the time needed to wait to get an appointment to see her, typically weeks. This itself just shows how much she is in demand and reinforces my belief that she is the best.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Very displeased that after seeing Dr.Groenwald for many years I have been notified with inaccurate reasons that I am no longer her patient. This came shortly after a letter was faxed to her from a naturopath that I see and I can only assume that this is the true reason. I feel this unfair. I feel that the very least she could do would be to be honest about the reason for her choice and to speak with me herself if it bothered her that I see a natural health practitioner from time to time. I do not appreciate calls from the reception staff defending her inaccurate reasons. Very frustrated....

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. G is one of the very best. Listens to what you are saying. Doesn't "guess" when she is unsure. If she needs to recommend someone else she will. My kids and I all go to her. She has been treating me since she came to Dakota clinic... glad she did.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

She is the greatest doctor Ive ever had and it is sad to say that because of my own stupidity I lost her as a family physician. Thats right, she refused to see me because I was seeing another doc who was prescribing me a medication which she (Dr Groenwald) wasnt aware of. Once she was notified I was sent a letter to say that she would no longer be my family doctor. I was very very sad when I read the letter, but realised that it was obviously my fault for my lost so for all of you who have her as a physician YOU ARE VERY LUCKY to have such a compassionate and understanding WOMAN (on top of that) to be your doctor and take care of you. Even though waiting for her takes forever in the waiting room when its your turn you feel like its all about you. You feel better when you leave her office. I only wish I could undo the past but I'm glad she still is taking good care of people who really need her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I feel very privileged to have her for my Doctor. She takes the time to answer my questions. She also will send you on for more testing or to a specialist if she can't help you. Very pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

best doctor i've had in a long time. shes helped through a lot. i can always depend on her. i also wish she worked more days a week but i know she has a child at home. i hope she stays at this office. i told her, if she ever left, i'm coming with her! where she goes, i go. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I feel fortunate to have her as my Dr. She is so kind and understanding always taking time to answer questions I have.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010