Ratings for Dr. Sharon R. Sternfeld

As a foster parent, I have taken many babies to several doctors at this office. All are good, but Dr. Sternfeld is our favorite. She listens, gives us credit for knowing our babies best, and explains things clearly without being condescending or dismissive. She also knows Medi-Cal and WIC like the back of her hand. When bio-parents are present, she gives equal attention to everyone, makes sure that everyone understands, and affords everyone respect. I enjoy having her on my "team" of people taking care of babies, and I have complete trust in her medical skills. This group is busy, so we usually wait 15-30 min total, but everyone on staff is courteous, the space is pleasant, and the nurses are fantastic. The affiliation with Rady Children's Hospital means that information transfers seamlessly to specialists and the hospital. The care we get here is so good that we don't mind the wait!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Sharon R. Sternfeld's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Massachusetts