You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Wexler

When I moved back to DC from Europe, I went to GW Hospital and saw a dr there for over half a year for my hyperthyroidism. The treatment was not good. Then I went to another dr for a second opinion, also didn't get a satisfied solution. Until I saw Dr. Wexler, he understood the difficulty for me to change drs from Europe to the US. He is very patient, and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend this dr. I wish I could go to his practice right after I returned to DC, rather than wasting time in GW.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I had two Thyroid surgeries for cancer. I went through I-131 and numerous other treatments. Dr. Wexler is brilliant, he listens, provides exceptional advice and is always extremely gracious with hus time. I would give him a 100 out of 100.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Wexler is awesome very kind and attentive understanding of an individual’s social and cultural need. I am very happy he is helping me manage my Diabetes. Dr. Wexler is open minded and welcoming to the gay community. Hugh RN

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

He is a very attentive doctor. He knows why I'm there and about my history. He has helped me through all my trials wth my thyroid cancer which was at stage four. I am still here after 5 years and feeling better every day. I feel that Dr. Drexler helped me to get this far. I feel comfortable talking to him. And he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Love Dr. Wexler. He's thorough, intelligent, maintains good communication, accessible via email even!, listens and thinks carefully rather than rushing you. Wish more endocrinologists were like him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Wexler has been wonderful! I have thyroid cancer and he was very helpful during treatment and continues to be. He's never rushed and gives you the feeling that he's got all the time in the world for you! I drive over an hour each way for appointments but it's worth it. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Jason A. Wexler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I moved back to DC from Europe, I went to GW Hospital and saw a dr there for over half a year for my hyperthyroidism. The treatment was not good. Then I we..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two Thyroid surgeries for cancer. I went through I-131 and numerous other treatments. Dr. Wexler is brilliant, he listens, provides exceptional advice a..."

January 4, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason A."

October 20, 2013