Ratings for Dr. Terry B. Short

This is the worst doctor I've ever seen. I've told this man numerous amounts of time about pain in my hand and how it's steadily been increasing. He never does anything. He just says ok and take aspirin and walks out the room. I also made a complaint about pain in my chest. He never even acknowledged that. He just left me sitting there and walked out the room and told me to have a good day. This doctor will not do anything to you, is very impersonal, and will not at least pretend to be helpful. Be warned, if you're looking for a doctor DON'T GO TO HIM!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

grandparent complained of hurtting. He said they was just old. He died of cancer 30 days later. BAD DOCTOR. GRANDMOTHER COMPLAINED OF OBDOMINAL PAIN THAT RAIATS TO BACK. HE GAVE HER ANTACID. HAD TO CHANGE DOCTOR SHE HAD A ARTERIAL RUPTURE THAT ALMOST KILLED HER. THE HOSPITAL SHE USED REFUSED TO LISTEN TO PATIENT. SHE DIED 4 MONTHS LATER OF SEPTIC BLOOD POISONING FROM KIDNEY INFECTION. I GIVE THEM A 0 ON PATIENT CARE AND QUALITY OF CARE. OVER DOSING WAS A MAJOR PROBLEM. AND OLD IS NOT AN ANSWER TO WHY.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Very kind, very thorough and helpful during a scary situation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. short treated me for pulled muscles in my back and it was acretually herniated disc. i will never use him again. he kept giving me muscle relaxers instead of x rays or MRI

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I have found Dr.Short to be very helpful and very up to date. He has a warm personality and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

His office doesn't return calls in a timely manner. One has to call mujltiple times. Often it takes days for the office to get back with you. My mother had xrays and didn't hear from the results. We called many times and were told that no news is good news. Ultimately they called after 2 weeks and informed her that there was a problem with her knee. This has been common with his clinic. I am not qualified to measure the doctor's knowledge, just the same, I have little confidence.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Treated my mother for a sinus infection while she was actually having a glaucoma attack with pressure so high she almost lost her eyesight. I certainly do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Too impersonal

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Terry B. Short's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1986)