Ratings for Dr. Gloria Y. Sun

Was my wife's doctor and mine for about 10 years. outstanding doctor, knowledgeable, capable, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Gloria Sun is a great doctor, but there is a woman that works in her Wakefield, RI office that is simply AWFUL to deal with!!! She is very unprofessional, rude and has a MAJOR ATTITUDE!!! After four terrible interactions with this office worker, I decided to go to a different doctor. When I told this woman that she was the most unprofessional and rude person that I ever met.....She flew-off the handle right there in the office and pointed her finger at me!!! As most people know, when somebody loses control of their emotions and becomes defensive upon hearing criticism.....they are usually GUILTY!!! I wrote the office manager about this woman and her problems, but I never got a reply or an apology...which I definitely deserved. I would not see either Dr. Sun or Dr. Hagos just based on having to deal with this HORRIBLE woman!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Gloria Y. Sun's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare