Ratings for Dr. Monique L. Pouliot

I've spent the last two YEARS trying to get office staff to send my medical records to my new doctor. The office staff are extremely rude. The main reason for my decision to switch doctors at first was because my doctor changed her schedule at the time and only worked on days that I wasn't available for appointments as a full time employee and grad student with internship hours. The office staff had the gall to suggest that I learn to "better manage my time" to make the doctor's schedule work. I would never recommend this practice to anyone The doctors are OK at best, but the office staff are a deal breaker. I guess my medical records for the first 28 years of my life can be considered lost because of their incompetence.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Love Dr. Pouliot! She is very easy to talk to and I never feel rushed out of the office. Staff is quick with testing....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Pouliot is competent and has great bedside manner. However she is slow with paperwork. Some if the staff us rude and a dew loom like they need a bath. Staff does not answer phone or return calls. I may have to loom for another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

An appointment with Dr. Pouliot is like a living nightmare. First, if you are lucky enough to obtain an appointment, you will have to wait at least an hour and a half to be seen. The front desk is incompetent and rude. I was given another patient's appointment card. I wonder who got mine? The nurse took blood without gloves on!!!! Most recently I was denied my daily prescription until I could be seen by Dr. P. I made the appointment and did everything I was supposed to do before the script ran out. Dr. P's office CANCELLED my appointment and refused to refill my script until I was seen. When I called back to reschedule, I was told I wouldn't be able to be seen for over a month and a half. Meanwhile, I have been off my medication for a week now and still awaiting a phone call back from a nurse. When I stopped in and demanded to speak to a nurse, the front desk said that would be impossible since there was only one nurse on duty...um, isn't one all it takes?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Pouliot for years. We both enjoy our visits with her. She takes her time with us, listens to our concerns, discovered my husbands 4 blocked arteries and his cancer through her thorough testing. She has called us with test results at 9:30 at night. I don't feel comfortable leaving messages for her, as I don't think the staff there is very efficient. She often tells me she never received my messages.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr Pouliot listens well and spends quality time with me. Her care and recommendations are thoughtful and accurate. Most of the front desk staff are nice and helpful, but not all.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

She put me out on a medical LOA and did not complete my medical paperwork in a timely manner and as a result my ins. co. denied my claim as an unpaid LOA. I lost 3600.00 in wages. Her office dodged my repeated attempts to her contact me. I am sick over this.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Knowledgeable, not rushed, very perceptive to patient needs. Never makes you think she wished you would hurry or not "complain". Top doc for her great referrals. I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM ALL.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Monique L. Pouliot's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Wakefield, RI