Ratings for Dr. Julia D. Swanson

Excellent Dr. Professional,friendly and caring. 5 stars

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Swanson has a very pleasant personality, but she seems scattered-brained and unfocused. She doesn't offer precise diagnoses, and has a hard time w/ anything that's not your clear, typical health issue. Although I like her a lot as a person, I'm not confident in her judgment and am looking for a different PCP.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Swanson is the only Dr. I'll see. She's very nice and friendly and doesn't rush through appointments with her patients. She's attentive and listens closely when I tell her why I'm there. She talks to me and treats me like I'm a person and not like I'm a number. She's always smiling and asks about work, vacations etc. She makes me very comfortable and I'm not embarrassed to talk about any personal medical issues with her. I'd recommend Dr. Julia Swanson to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

She talks alot.. but she really takes the time to understand u.. give u 1st hand advice. Very outgoing.. wouldn't change a thing about her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr Swanson is the best doctor I've been to yet! Very helpful, knowledgeable and nice. She made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Julia D. Swanson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2000)