Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Brady

Dr. Brady is amazing. It's the only reason I put up with her incredibly terrible staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Brady runs a great office. very personable. i will be a patient for years to c.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Brady and her staff are simply amazing. I would not dream or dare go anywhere else. I cant wait to go back!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

The best doctor I had ever had. There is no questions that she can't answer. Very personal, attending, caring, knowledgeable. Good sense of humor. She is growing to be the most popular physician in Colorado Springs.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Was unabale to see Dr. Brady - I showed up for an exam, was checked in, undressed and no one ever came in the room. After 35 minutes I got dressed, checked out and left. I understand that emergencies or delays occur but for me to be sitting in an exam room in a robe waiting for the doctor without a nurse even letting me know that I would have to wait was absolutely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Very personable and helpful. Talked in length and also had sense of humor. A breath of fresh air compared to my last one. The staff are great too...glad I switched.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

She has been my doctor for several years and I wouldnt find another. She always listens. The office is becomming outdated and the staff is beyond rude most of the time, but I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Brady. She is so knowledgeable and personable I would recomend her to anyone who doesnt mind waiting a couple extra minutes to get the quality care and attention that you deserve. Overlook the staff and the outdated office and you will find yourself in the most caring professionals office

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Brady is my PCP and my doctor for any "women issues". She listens well, seems empathetic, and knowledgable. She never tries to rush my visit or act bothered. I have come to her for general health issues like colds, poison ivy, etc. I would definitely recommend her to others looking for a family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

The most professional, sincere, Doctor I have ever met. Listens, seeks councel from peers and addresses serious problems immediately. Asks for your preference in serious matters, Deeply respectful. Staff for the most part, is very helpful. Profoundly Humble, yet assertive in directing you to the best help and asks Your opinion about who treats you. Not Judgemental.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

She was extremely sweet and very helpful, I let her know I was unable to afford a medication that she prescribed and she found a way to get me a free sample to hold me over until I found the money!! She's an absolute Gem. She's the best doctor that I've had since my pediatrician, I can tell that she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Julie M. Brady's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)