Ratings for Dr. Miriam Brandon

Openly refuses to spend more than 10 minutes with patients, gives out personal medical information to unauthorized family, and doesn't care about patients health. Her nurse Nicky is openly prejudice toward patients, and I am pursuing HIPPAA violations as well as engaging a TORT lawyer.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Brandon is among the best. She is able to balance medical competence with her care and concern. She spends a great deal of time getting to know me and is open to complementary medicine. I really appreciate how balanced a person/medical practitioner she is. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Brandon has been my physcian for almost 6 years. She has been wonderful at every visit. Her nurse is also great! She is always on time and complete at every visit. She proceeds on the side of caution, but is not overzealous in prescribing medications and tests.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Brandon has been my physician for five and a half years. I have never been disappointed with her ability to accurately diagnosis and treat my many conditions and their complications. She is willing to spend the time to explain the "how's and why's" of her treatment decisions. In addition, she is personable and warm.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Brandon was very thorough, friendly, had a great attitude and was very knowlegeable. I just wish every doctor I've come across was as professional and warm as she.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Best run office ever experienced, right on time. Great Dr. too. Patient in ansering questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Miriam Brandon's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Powell, TN