Ratings for Dr. Christine B. Walden

Very attentive to my comments. Did not cut me off and let me explain what was going on. Did not feel rushed even though the place was hopping busy. Obvious that she knew her stuff and was quietly polite when I mentioned the other doctors I'd seen. Turns out, after much delay, she figured out what others could not. Kudos to Dr. Walden.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Walden knows her stuff. Very attentive. Intuitive about medicines. Studied lab reports and called other medical doctors (my specialists) to pin down my disease and craft my treatment. Would highly recommend Dr. Walden to anhyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Overall, very pleased. Waiting area nice and clean. Staff nice. Doctor was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Awhile back my wife was really sick. She did not have a doctor and we picked Dr. Walden from insurance available doctors. Are we glad we selected her. As a concerned husband, I was really interested in the care my wife received. Dr. Walden was caring and professional. She spent the time needed with my wife to solve the medical issues my wife had. I would rate Dr. Walden as excellent.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Very good Doctor. Took extra time to answer questions. I felt like I was the most important at the time she was with me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Very reserved and I feel distant, i have felt more comfortable with other doctors. he is competent and all sign are she is interested in her patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Christine B. Walden's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Sagamore Health Network