Ratings for Dr. Larry Norfleet

Dr Norfleet saw me as a new patient within hours when my regular dr could not. I was in an emergency situation that he picked up on over the phone. He removed a tubal pregnancy the size of a softball. A year later he delivered my son. I now have another child but moved out of the area. The Dr. that delivered my second baby said that Dr. Norfleet did such an excellent job inside you could hardly tell that I had had surgery. He may appear condescending and arrogant but he knows his stuff and I am an extremely happy healthy mother of two because of him!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Although Dr. Norfleet is a very reserved person, he has been extremely helpful with the problems I have experienced. He listens very well, and is very careful in his explanations of possible solutions. I have found his willingness to work with me outstanding. During the time I was in the hospital he was there every day, and never rushed me during a visit. I would certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My last visit, and I mean last because I have found another doctor, he wasn't the least concerned that my file that included surgery and other procedures that he performed was missing. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I had a troubled pregnancy and was sent to Dr Norfleet. He was wonderful. He was extremely knowledgable and friendly. He WASN'T the Dr who checked me out of the hospital. I don't know who he was but THAT one barely spoke and never smiled. I thought "What did I do to him?" Maybe, it's the checking out process or something. I was VERY happy with Dr Norfleet.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Norfleet was the discharge doctor after the delivery of my son. I had very limited interaction with him. In the five minutes my husband and I spent with him, we found him to be very arrogant and condescending. He did not ask many questions about my condition and actually stated that he had not read my chart. I found him to be very unhelpful and do not reccomend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Larry Norfleet's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)