You may also like

I got care from Dr. Tanya Ghosh at PAMF, Sunnyvale a few times during thee last 9 months. She is excellent. She patiently listened to my explanation of my eye problem. Then she patiently and courteously explained to me the treatment options I have, and the pros & cons of each option. She was very sensitive to my situation and allayed my concerns. In addition, she was friendly and articulate. I have great confidence in Dr. Tanya Ghosh and strongly recommend her for her skill.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Top Notch Doctor number 1 out of ALL the doctor's in my life!, smart, supportive, motivates, offers lots of helpful advice and she's a Pro at dealing with all personalities....and she really cares!I absolutely LOVE her!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr Ghosh has the perfect balance I want in a doctor: well educated and informed but not condescending; professional but not cold; competent diagnostician and clinician; views her patients as whole human beings not just the 'detached retina in room 2'; she has a contagious positive energy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Tanya Ghosh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company
Multiplan
Planned Administration Inc
Simplifi

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got care from Dr. Tanya Ghosh at PAMF, Sunnyvale a few times during thee last 9 months. She is excellent. She patiently listened to my explanation of my eye p..."

November 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=441208'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=441208'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014