Ratings for Dr. Meera Sinha

My experience with Dr. Sinha was exceptional. She had the best bedside manner - and provided me with thorough information and explanation. I felt vet fortunate to be in her care - a true professional!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Went to Dr Seenha for a colposcopy. She was very professional, and after being told at my referral that a colposcopy was "like a big magnifying class to see where those funny cells are coming from" it was refreshing to have Dr Seenha treat me like a knowledgeable adult. She's honest and to-the-point, and tells you what's happening during the appointment. The other staff were also very professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Sinha diagnosed my endometrial cancer in its early stage and I was fast-tracked through CancerCare and had excellent care overall. She was knowledgeable, caring and to the point. This was in 2014 and I should have written a review sooner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I had a stillborn baby. I knew something was wrong with the baby when his movements and kicking slowed, but Dr. Sinha just said, "Oh, he's a quiet baby, that's all." He was a dying baby. She wouldn't listen to me that something was wrong. My son was stillborn at 7 months gestation. Had she listened to my concerns and delivered him early, he would be alive today. Later she told me, "I guess he wasn't meant to be." Can't think of a more heartless remark. I have never forgiven her and it has been 33 years.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I found Meera Sinha to be quite a good doctor. I had an IUD inserted and she was very patient. Especially since I spent a good 15 minutes crying out of fear. She is very blunt and does not sugar coat anything which may turn some people off of her. Her office looks worn when walking in, and I'd prefer her office to be women only. She works with another doctor that sees men. Her staff are curt and I think it leaves a bad first impression. Overall though Meera is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My experien ce was before we all had the internet at the tip of our fingers. I was young with my first child. Sinha was cold, did not explain anything , and would make me feel like an inconvejicend when every I asked a question. When I needed a procedure done she had me squat in the middle of the examination room and insert. Not a positive experience and would never recommend. The only thing she did was comment on what a big baby he was . Wish I knew then what I know now, that we can speak up and stand up for ourselves and our rights.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Loved sinah!! Very blunt yet comforting & she really knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

In 2014 I had heavy bleeding for weeks sometimes months at a time, often with great pain. My GP referred me to Dr. Sinha who did a biopsy that was inconclusive and then a D&C. I was told to "wait a few years for menopause" to fix the problem. I returned 3 more times in 2014 with the same problems, my doctor gave me antibiotics as it presented like a bladder infection and referred me to Dr. Sinha. In January 2015 I went to the ER with extreme pain and they did a CT scan and found a 10" mass. I was actually passing 2 grapefruit size balls which when tested were positive for Uterine Leiomyosarcoma, stage 4 -- a very rare and incurable cancer. Dr. Sinha is the head of gynecology at Victoria Hospital and when I spoke with her at the ER she didn't believe what I told her!!! When the ER did a gynecology call out there was no answer and they were later told to fax the info and they would respond the next day! I passed 2 four inch "fibroids", it felt like I was in labour for a week and Dr. Sinha didn't believe me! The fibroids were actually cancerous tumours. Once I was finally referred to Cancer Care they acted quickly and thankfully I am still here, they originally only gave me 6 months. I will still die from this disease, and chemo and surgery are the worse things imaginable, but they buy me time. If Dr. Sinha had caught this even a few months earlier my prognosis would be much better than it is. Go somewhere else, anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I give Dr. Meera Sinha 5 stars, all good things to say about this gynecologist. I have a 27 year old son today because of her expertise. My son was delivered as an emergency C-Section, because of the drop in his heart rate during delivery. Her knowledge and expertise are impeccable, and her willingness to go through lengths in her profession . I still thank this Dr. today. Although as I still say 5 stars for this Dr. Sinha all the way.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Sinha maybe isn't the most "friendliest", but I am not at the dr to make friends. I have had 3 abnormal paps, and she scheduled me for surgery and kindly walked me through what would happen before, during and after the procedure. I really like her secretary as well, she is awesome!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016