Ratings for Dr. Meera Sinha

staff are rude. dr. sinha also cuts me while i'm giving my medical history. at one point she misunderstood me and told me to let her finish her history taking, well, i didnt mean to sound a smarty-a$$ i was just answering her questions. i'm thinking of changing my OBGYN. not a pleasant experince for some who's trying to conceive like me. rude staff, inapprochable to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Please run when you hear her name. Shes rude, disrespectful, doesn't care what your issues are. She talks over you. She does not listen to your problems. She does not even try. She is the most meanest person who seems to love hurting you never mind you already in so much pain. She lies, denies you to have a copy of your results. Her office is nasty gross and so is her staff. She should NOT be allowed to carry a license ever. Ask for a carying knowledgeable and professional Gynecologist not one like her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Disgusting female almost killed me with her prescription BCP's and her desk staff is equally awful. Don't go here for any reason. She won't even hear what's wrong with you.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I found her to be very condescending. I do not go to the doctor to be best friends, but I do expect to be treated with respect, and not be talked over. I think it is important that patients questions and concerns are heard. I had to repeat what I said several times because she kept interrupting and talking over me, then would ask the same information I just told her, which she would have heard had she been listening. She ran some tests and I never received the results, I had to call the office after 3 weeks of waiting to find out that my tests were abnormal. I contacted the lab, and the office had received the results a few days after the test was conducted. I absolutely would not recommend her as a doctor and have since sought out another practitioner. It was a stressful time and she made it an even more stressful experience with her negligence, insistence on talking over me consistently and not answering questions unless asked repetitively . I did not get the necessary care here and would warn others to seek their care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

My experience with Dr. Sinha was exceptional. She had the best bedside manner - and provided me with thorough information and explanation. I felt vet fortunate to be in her care - a true professional!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Went to Dr Seenha for a colposcopy. She was very professional, and after being told at my referral that a colposcopy was "like a big magnifying class to see where those funny cells are coming from" it was refreshing to have Dr Seenha treat me like a knowledgeable adult. She's honest and to-the-point, and tells you what's happening during the appointment. The other staff were also very professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Sinha diagnosed my endometrial cancer in its early stage and I was fast-tracked through CancerCare and had excellent care overall. She was knowledgeable, caring and to the point. This was in 2014 and I should have written a review sooner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I had a stillborn baby. I knew something was wrong with the baby when his movements and kicking slowed, but Dr. Sinha just said, "Oh, he's a quiet baby, that's all." He was a dying baby. She wouldn't listen to me that something was wrong. My son was stillborn at 7 months gestation. Had she listened to my concerns and delivered him early, he would be alive today. Later she told me, "I guess he wasn't meant to be." Can't think of a more heartless remark. I have never forgiven her and it has been 33 years.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I found Meera Sinha to be quite a good doctor. I had an IUD inserted and she was very patient. Especially since I spent a good 15 minutes crying out of fear. She is very blunt and does not sugar coat anything which may turn some people off of her. Her office looks worn when walking in, and I'd prefer her office to be women only. She works with another doctor that sees men. Her staff are curt and I think it leaves a bad first impression. Overall though Meera is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My experien ce was before we all had the internet at the tip of our fingers. I was young with my first child. Sinha was cold, did not explain anything , and would make me feel like an inconvejicend when every I asked a question. When I needed a procedure done she had me squat in the middle of the examination room and insert. Not a positive experience and would never recommend. The only thing she did was comment on what a big baby he was . Wish I knew then what I know now, that we can speak up and stand up for ourselves and our rights.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017