Ratings for Dr. Karen K. Maynard

Dr Maynard is professional, knowledgeable and very caring. Dr Maynard's commitment to the care of her patients is unmatched! She is exceptionally experienced without being arrogant. Dr Karen is one of a kind! I'm grateful to have her as my GYN!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Had horrible experience with Dr.Maynard and her staff, been mistreated and as a patient I felt she and her team did not care about my health concerns.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Maynard is a terrible doctor. Please stay away! She advised me during my pregnancy in an unprofessional manner. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Maynard is always in a rush and never takes the time to focus on the patient she's with. This causes her to make careless mistakes and misdiagnoses.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I love Dr. Maynard!! She's very approachable, enthusiastic and I would recommend her to everyone! I think that some people forget its called a medical PRACTICE for a reason no one is ever going to have a rate of 100% accuracy.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Karen has been my OBGYN for fifteen years. She is not only approachable with medical questions but she is empathetic and responsive to emotional worries and fears as well. Kind Heart, Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Maynard is the worst OB/GYN I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. She misdiagnosed my intrauterine pregnancy as ectopic and aborted it. I lost my baby as a result. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to her. I highly recommend you find a different doctor if you want to have a healthy baby.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

The doctor did a thorough job and I felt as if she helped to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Maynard is a wonderful person and doctor. She helped me through a difficult pregnancy and a very difficult post partum period. She takes the time to listen to your fears and comforts you, and she has your best interest in mind. I would recommend Dr. Maynard 100 times over, definitely the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Karen K. Maynard's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union