Ratings for Dr. Richard Nakamura

I miss him sooo much!! He was my doctor since the early 80's and even when I moved out to Hope I kept him as my doctor. I really wish he had not retired, he was the best as were the staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Miss him so much. They don't train doctors like him anymore. They just sit behind their tablets and don't even get up to take blood pressure, and no empathy. One has to be proactive nowadays.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I miss Dr. Nakamura so much right now!!!! I wish he would come back from retirement.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Nakamura has been my Dr. since the early 1980's. He is also my daughters, grandson and sons Dr. In all my years as his patient, I have found him to be caring, friendly, and very knowledgeable. He would work with you to fix whatever is the problem and never make you feel like the problem was too small. In our own way, we all love him and think of him a friend not just our Dr. It is going to be a sad in alot of peoples lives when he does retire. We are going to miss him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Nakamura has been my family doctor for 18 years. I am 66 years old and have had several doctors in my life as a result in living in different provinces. This doctor has been the most exceptional of all. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and will refer when necessary. I am so sad that he is retiring. I live in Walnut Grove, Langley and I would travel to Hope if that's where his office would be. I wish him happiness and health in his retirement years and will miss not only the doctor but the man as well. All the best in your retirement Dr. Nakamura. You deserve it!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

he is a great doctor. My entire family, brother in law, mother in law all goes to him. wonderful man.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

The best dr around. Has been my dr for over 20 years and now I bring my daughter to him. Not lookin forward to him retiring. Very knowledgeable and will recommend a specialist if he does not have an answer

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr Nakamura has been my family physician for nearly 20 years. Although I moved to Maple Ridge 10 years ago, I happily drive to port moody as I have not found a dr able to replace him. My daughter had a catastrophic injury in 1999. I will never forget his support and caring. His care was exceptional. Because my daughter was a quadriplegic he made numerous house calls. He was always patient and caring with her. When she passed away in 2010 he supported me emotionally. I am not looking forward to his retirement. I feel so blessed to have had him as our primary physician.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. N. has been my families doctor since 1980. He is a terrific doctor, always takes the time to listen to me, always refers when necessary and never has been a "Pill Pusher". I think the world of him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Excellent Doctor takes the time to explain things to you in great detail rather than rushing off to the next appointment.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011