Ratings for Dr. Kishore Visvanathan

very good experience. alleviated all my concerns and performed excellently on the surgery. went in scared but came out happy. thank you Dr. Visvanathan.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Very understanding, friendly, thoughtful. Made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Answered all my questions, provided good advice.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Visvanathan met with us regarding our son. He was so knowledgable, treated our son so well and us as parents. His kindness, knowledge and compassion was so welcomed during a very difiicult time. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Had a vasectomy, did a great job, no pain. Explained everything 100%. 11/5, would recommend immensely

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Visvanathan removed my left kidney in 2010. I just recently had to have a cystoscopy, simply put as a urologist they don't come any better!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Very helpful and caring. I was very thankful that he was taking care of me

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He is very calming and extremely attentive. Very happy I have him for my specialist :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Very good doctor, he told me everything I needed to know. I am so glad I had him for s Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer 4 1/2 years ago, and am so blessed to have Dr. Visvanathan to guide me through this process. I had my bladder removed and have been cancer free ever since. His care during and since the surgery has been top notch! He not only talks to me like a person, but he listens to me as well! He is not only a good doctor, but also a good person. Kind, compassionate, and not afraid to go the extra mile. I am not from Saskatoon, and Dr. V. has phoned me numerous times with test results and to answer my questions. Dr. Visvanathan and his staff are the best of the best. You are in exceptional hands if you are in his care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was diagnosed with stage 2 bladder cancer. Luckily for me I was referred to Dr. Visvanathan. He explained my situation and treatment in terms that I understood. The best treatment for me was bladder removal. All went well and at this time in my life I am cancer free. That was 4 yrs and 5 month ago. What can you say about a person who saved your life except he's the greatest and be eternally grateful .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017