Ratings for Dr. Hermann Lee

He is kind and gentle. I appreciate his plan and absolutely love his speed braces. Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I went to Dr. Lee to get my bottom teeth straightened. My top teeth were perfectly aligned before, but he ended up making a gap between my two front teeth. Every time I went, he would wretch open my mouth painfully and on several occasions, made me bleed. He's also very condescending when he talks to you. His staff are excellent and very kind though.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr.Lee was always kind, caring and helpful. He is not just your orthodontist. He becomes your friend right away and tries to provide you the best orthodontic care ever. The best part about him is he is very punctual and he is very knowledgeable for everything, not just for orthodontic. My teeth look perfect after 1.5yr of visiting him every month and I am very satisfied with his work. I highly recommend him for your teeth!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Find another orthodontist he is so rough and tends to talk to the assistant about what he will do and not the patinet im 15 and still wanna cry when i go I've had him for 8 years and I haven't had a good visual yet!!! Horrible!!!

Submitted December 18, 2014

Find another Orthodontist. The last couple of visits were very quick. I felt something was wrong. So I watched as my son went into the exam area. My son was not even put in the chair for the exam, in the hallway, all Dr. Lee did was stick a mirror in my sons’ mouth, and said “okay, we’re done”. The exam took less than 2 seconds. That was our last visit with Dr. Lee.

Submitted November 7, 2013

I was recommended to see Dr. Lee by a family friend. I was really happy with the work he had done with my teeth. Worth all the pain. The front staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome every time I visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Lee did my braces 3 years ago. I went to him because I want to have straight teeth and I heard he is a nice guy. He is also an assistant professor at the University of Manitoba. He had been very kind and gentle to me, he did all the work by himself, leaving very little to the hands of his assistants, which I appreciate. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail, and never made me feel rushed. His receptionist is also very professional and took care of my needs very well. I heard he can do all that because he is using a special brace called the Speed System. Overall, I highly recommend anyone who wants straight to Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I got my braces from Dr.Lee and I'm very impressed with his work. I wanted to get braces mainly because of cosmetic reason (had over bite problem).Before I went to see Dr.Lee, other orthodontist suggested invisalign and asked over 6000, later I went to see Dr.Lee and he explained that invisalign will not help my over bite problem. He suggested metal braces for me and teeth extractions. I got my teeth completely straightened after 1.5years and took my braces out. My appearance has been dramatically improved and got so many complements from my family and friend. More than 4 friends and even my mom got braces from Dr.Lee after they witnessed my case. If any girl wants to become more beautiful, I highly suggest to see Dr.Lee. He not only care about the dental health but also care about cosmetic results too. Normally orthodontists use their assistants all the time and this may slow down the process but Dr.Lee does everything by himself and this makes huge difference. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Hermann Lee was such a wonderful orthodontist. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. His work speaks for itself. Thank you Dr. Lee for the great service and excellent results. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Lee is very knowledgable and the receptionist is super friendly! Just got my braces off in Christmas. Now I'm so happy to smile and show my teeth! Not sure what these other people are talking about! Dr. Lee did a great job on my teeth! Location is perfect because it is so close to the University of Manitoba and I can drop in after class.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013