Ratings for Dr. Hermann Lee

Got my braces off 1 year ago. My teeth are super straight afterwards. He is so nice to the patient and able to adjust the treatments according to patient’s condition

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I got my braces off just 2 months ago, I 'm very happy with my teeth. Dr.Lee is very nice and knowledgeable, he explains the treatment very clear and he is very patient with me. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and his staffs were very friendly and made me feel welcome every time I visit.! Just got my braces off 2 days ago. Now I am so happy! Thank you very much for all your hard work. It took me just about 2 years to straighten my teeth. I am 26 already so It would definitely take longer than teenagers. My experience told me that just do exactly what the doctor told you to do would definitely help with minimizing the time. (time is money!) Rember to take Vitamin D, use floss and such would definitely help. Pain is ok. No pain no gain.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

TALK VERY RUDELY .NEED ONLY MONEY WITHOUT ANY TREATMENT. NOT TRUST ON CUSTOMER.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I became Dr.Lee's patient since 2015. I remembered the first time meeting with him, I told him my concerns with buck teeth which had been bothering me for years. And now, I removed my braces by the end of 2017, and I looked so different than before. Many of my friends have been asking me who my orthodontist is because they were so attempting to receive the same treatment. While being Dr.Lee's patient, I found him an approachable, personable, and professional individual with a strong desire to help his client "get their smile back". If you are looking for a responsible orthodontist in Winnipeg, I highly recommend you to talk to Dr.Lee.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Permanently ruined my teeth. I've spent $15,000 trying to correct the things this man did to my teeth in teenage years. Ive had to have surgery, going again this year, to correct the damage he has done. Please, if you love your kids do not send them to this man, his actions have caused nothing but misery and pain. Physical and emotional pain, as well as panic attacks.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I got my braces off just last year and I’m really happy with my teeth and smile. Dr Lee did a great job and was always very kind to me. I would recommend him because I’m very pleased with how my teeth turned out.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

He's a very rude doctor My mouth is often bruised by his pliers I've been treated by him for a year My teeth are still very bad Regular bleed And I do not think he cares much about hygiene His clinic is always dirty I seldom saw him to sterilize himself and the tools barely wear masks when he was treating me and always in a hurry to send me away as soon as possible I gave him 4000dl I'm even worried about being infected with some disease!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

He is kind and gentle. I appreciate his plan and absolutely love his speed braces. Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I went to Dr. Lee to get my bottom teeth straightened. My top teeth were perfectly aligned before, but he ended up making a gap between my two front teeth. Every time I went, he would wretch open my mouth painfully and on several occasions, made me bleed. He's also very condescending when he talks to you. His staff are excellent and very kind though.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015