Ratings for Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman

Just had a tonsillectomy done by Dr. GH on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. I've been so impressed with this doctor from start to finish, and his support staff has been equally as awesome. You're in good hands with this guy.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Very professional. Makes things easy and understandable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Gore-Hickman is very professional, very kind and gentle. Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I have had septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Gore-Hickman, and am now going for tonsil extraction. I am glad to have a gentle, understanding Doctor, who has helped me when all others have left me untreated. I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Helped me w/ my reflux, by finding throat damage and suggesting a better time to take the meds.Made a big difference to my life,especially my sleep.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

After being given the run around by other drs. Our 2 year old has had over 9 ear infections in the past year. A different dr didn't even really look at her. Dr. Gore Hickman was amazing. Right away put her as urgent for tubes. Looked at her ears and knew right away. He answered all of our questions and took the time so that we understood everything and reassured us she would get better. He truly felt bad for her. What a wonderful dr. I would recommend him for anyone! Very compassionate and understanding and takes his time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

at first he came across kind of abrasive, and rude when i took my daughter to him after being referred to him by our peds doctor, and his words i quote "taking out daughters tonsil, adenoids at mothers request" "and while were at it might as well put ear tubes in" ok so i was at my breaking point with how sick my daughter was i was just said fine and he told me it could be up to a year wait but he would let me know once he talked with our peds doctor after that he has us in with in 8 weeks of her original appointment and it was the best thing for her and he was great with her and still is 2 years later i would recommend him to anyone....he saved my sanity by getting my daughter better

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Have seen Dr. GH since he come to Saskatoon. Close to 20 years. Excellent doctor. Treats me for ears and nose and now both my sons too. Excellent surgeon, and extremely helpful. His staff on wall street are the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

My son had adenoids removed but still couldn't breathe. This doctor saved him an admission by using a special scope in his office to check lower down rather than telling him his adenoids were already out. Turns out Rich had two sets of adenoids - one set very low that another EENT couldn't see. Saved us time & got him healthy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Gore Hickman has done 2 going on 3 of my surgeries and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has always been great with me and given me the information I needed. I NEVER once felt he was arrogant or rude. I highly recommend him as a doctor! !!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015