Ratings for Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I have had septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Gore-Hickman, and am now going for tonsil extraction. I am glad to have a gentle, understanding Doctor, who has helped me when all others have left me untreated. I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

After being given the run around by other drs. Our 2 year old has had over 9 ear infections in the past year. A different dr didn't even really look at her. Dr. Gore Hickman was amazing. Right away put her as urgent for tubes. Looked at her ears and knew right away. He answered all of our questions and took the time so that we understood everything and reassured us she would get better. He truly felt bad for her. What a wonderful dr. I would recommend him for anyone! Very compassionate and understanding and takes his time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

at first he came across kind of abrasive, and rude when i took my daughter to him after being referred to him by our peds doctor, and his words i quote "taking out daughters tonsil, adenoids at mothers request" "and while were at it might as well put ear tubes in" ok so i was at my breaking point with how sick my daughter was i was just said fine and he told me it could be up to a year wait but he would let me know once he talked with our peds doctor after that he has us in with in 8 weeks of her original appointment and it was the best thing for her and he was great with her and still is 2 years later i would recommend him to anyone....he saved my sanity by getting my daughter better

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Have seen Dr. GH since he come to Saskatoon. Close to 20 years. Excellent doctor. Treats me for ears and nose and now both my sons too. Excellent surgeon, and extremely helpful. His staff on wall street are the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

My son had adenoids removed but still couldn't breathe. This doctor saved him an admission by using a special scope in his office to check lower down rather than telling him his adenoids were already out. Turns out Rich had two sets of adenoids - one set very low that another EENT couldn't see. Saved us time & got him healthy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Gore Hickman has done 2 going on 3 of my surgeries and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has always been great with me and given me the information I needed. I NEVER once felt he was arrogant or rude. I highly recommend him as a doctor! !!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Gore Hickman has done the tubes in both of my boys ears, he is AMAZING with kids and puts the parents mind at ease. He is easy to talk to and is always willing to answer all of the questions you have. His staff are amazing as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gore-Hickman is very professional, very kind and gentle. Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable. "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had septo-rhinoplasty with Dr. Gore-Hickman, and am now going for tonsil extraction. I am glad to have a gentle, understanding Doctor, who has helped me ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me w/ my reflux, by finding throat damage and suggesting a better time to take the meds.Made a big difference to my life,especially my sleep. "

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being given the run around by other drs. Our 2 year old has had over 9 ear infections in the past year. A different dr didn't even really look at her. ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "at first he came across kind of abrasive, and rude when i took my daughter to him after being referred to him by our peds doctor, and his words i quote "taking..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have seen Dr. GH since he come to Saskatoon. Close to 20 years. Excellent doctor. Treats me for ears and nose and now both my sons too. Excellent surgeon, an..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son had adenoids removed but still couldn't breathe. This doctor saved him an admission by using a special scope in his office to check lower down rather tha..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gore Hickman has done 2 going on 3 of my surgeries and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has always been great with me and given me the information I needed..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gore Hickman has done the tubes in both of my boys ears, he is AMAZING with kids and puts the parents mind at ease. He is easy to talk to and is always will..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always appreciated Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman as he has a great bedside manner and knows his job and is very efficient !"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a relief it was to finally come across a doctor that answers questions thoroughly and doesn't make you feel like you are causing an inconvenience (somethin..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my appointments with him. I usually go in with a list of questions and he answers each and every single one"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I adore dr gore Hickman. My favorite specialist - I hope he never retires!"

October 2, 2014