Ratings for Dr. Omolara Otaigbe

First off, this doctor is a woman and NOT a man. She is accuses before learning all info from patient (she accused me of not taking my antibiotic properly when in fact SHE prescribed me a medicine that came with two doses and was required only to take one) she accused me of drug seeking my adhd medicine for ” what reason she did not know maybe I was trying to lose weight or something”. She's very short, rude, cold, and insensitive. She suggested I get a evaluation for adhd at a psychiatric before she prescribed it again. Turns out that's not even a screening that's even practiced at any psych ward. I was so embarrassed about how I was treated I quit taking my meds and refused to go to any doctor as I was fearful of humiliation again. For 8 months I suffered with no meds for my adhd until it became apparent to my boss I wasn't functioning well. Finally, forced to get over my fear of ridicule, I got a new doctor who is great! a horrid woman that I would not recommend to anyone...ever.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Omolara Otaigbe's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim