Ratings for Dr. M Zaki

Had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done by Dr.Zaki, he explained everything to me very well and made me feel comfortable and like I was in good hands. I would highly recommend him to any person looking for help in his field as it is very important to feel comfortable with your doctor and he is great at that

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr Zaki recently operated on me and my experiemce with him was exceptional start to finish.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

What a great physician. He has excellent bed side manner. He is extremely thorough. His assistant Alanna is just wonderful. Haven't felt this well taken care of in a long time! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Fantastic Surgeon! Dr. Zaki removed my gallbladder last Friday. I feel SUPER right now. I don't feel any pain. In fact, I have had no need to use the pain killers he prescribed for me. On the surgery day he looked different! He was in a different mindset fully focused on the surgery. I am eternally grateful to you Dr. Zaki, now I have my life back; no more gallbladder attacks at night! Thank you and see you in 4 weeks for my post-surgery follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Zaki removed my gallbladder. Went perfect. Was very helpful in knowing what to expect.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this doctor is. He is kind, clean, and direct. Alanna (his assistant) is even more wonderful. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Had polys removed by Dr. Zaki. Great at explaining the situation in layman terms . Had great results and am very confident in him and his professional and punctual manner. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Zaki carried out a Colonoscopy and and Gastroscopy on me, very professional explained the procedure and possible results in detail. Also covered off what could go wrong, basically possible errors on his or his teams part, I found that reassuring as if he's thinking about possible mistakes he'll be less likely to make them. Procedure went very well and I'm see him again for my next screening.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Zaki did my stomach surgery. He, and his staff, were patient and helpful. Unfortunately 18 months later I needed another surgery and they found that one of the internal stitches were impacted and infected. I had told Dr. Zaki prior to that that I continued to feel pain and he said it was because it was healing. But now I knew that wasn't accurate - it was impacted and infected.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Zaki is one of a kind, one of the best doctors/Surgeon I have ever had awesome bedside manners. Words can't describe how wonderful this doctor is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012