Ratings for Dr. M Zaki

Fantastic Surgeon! Dr. Zaki removed my gallbladder last Friday. I feel SUPER right now. I don't feel any pain. In fact, I have had no need to use the pain killers he prescribed for me. On the surgery day he looked different! He was in a different mindset fully focused on the surgery. I am eternally grateful to you Dr. Zaki, now I have my life back; no more gallbladder attacks at night! Thank you and see you in 4 weeks for my post-surgery follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Zaki removed my gallbladder. Went perfect. Was very helpful in knowing what to expect.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this doctor is. He is kind, clean, and direct. Alanna (his assistant) is even more wonderful. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Had polys removed by Dr. Zaki. Great at explaining the situation in layman terms . Had great results and am very confident in him and his professional and punctual manner. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Zaki carried out a Colonoscopy and and Gastroscopy on me, very professional explained the procedure and possible results in detail. Also covered off what could go wrong, basically possible errors on his or his teams part, I found that reassuring as if he's thinking about possible mistakes he'll be less likely to make them. Procedure went very well and I'm see him again for my next screening.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Zaki did my stomach surgery. He, and his staff, were patient and helpful. Unfortunately 18 months later I needed another surgery and they found that one of the internal stitches were impacted and infected. I had told Dr. Zaki prior to that that I continued to feel pain and he said it was because it was healing. But now I knew that wasn't accurate - it was impacted and infected.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Zaki is one of a kind, one of the best doctors/Surgeon I have ever had awesome bedside manners. Words can't describe how wonderful this doctor is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr M Zaki is absolutely one of the best caring, compassionate doctors you can find. After being sick for a year and no diagnosis from other doctors, we finally took my dad to Seven Oaks Emergency where he ended up with Dr Zaki. Although not a good diagnosis or outlook (2005), he had tests and a CT and we had the results within 48 hours. The caring and compassion my dad and our family received from Dr Zaki was absolutely phenomenol.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

my husband had a tumor in his stomach and Dr Zaki operated on him, we could not have had a better doctor. My husband was in the hospital for 2 mos. and he never got tired of telling me or our children what was happening why things were going so slow to healing. He was very patient and very very kind I wish there were more drs like him. We had to see him again just recently and he remembered us and treated us with patience and had our best interests at heart. If you have him for a Dr. you are very very lucky. Keep up the good work we need more of these drs.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Feel very confident with Dr.Zaki for a surgeon.Very thorough and takes time to explain and alleviate concerns.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010